Hawaiian Tropic® Sensitive Skin SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Leslie 🌼 M.Hawaiian Tropic® Sensitive Skin SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Wendolin R.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Oil Free Hypoallergenic Time-Released Antioxidants UVB/SPF with UVA SunSure Protection™ Sensitive skin needn t keep you out of the sun, or unprotected.  It s hypoallergenic, oil-free and won t clog pores.  This clinically-proven formula has been dermatologist tested for gentleness and protection without irritation. Hawaiian Tropic® Stick Sunscreen with SunSure® formula combines broad-spectrum UVA & UVB sunscreens with time-released vitamins and antioxidants for all day nourishment.  It s fragrance-free, and worry-free, so you can be relaxed. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri ;

Hawaiian Tropic® Sensitive Skin SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick
  • "My sister has super dry and sensitive skin, and many sunscreens make her skin breakout, but this one works great!!" in 100 reviews
Crystal J.
Parsonsburg, MD
Great for all fresh scars! That is new skin that has to be protected! This portable stick makes application super easy and clean! Must have for anyone who has recently had surgery and who plans on being outside!
Katie W.
Labadie
This sunscreen is perfect for people who’s skin is a bit on the sensitive side. It doesn’t clog your pores and it feels light and very breathable when applied. I always had a problem with getting pimples throughout the summer like on my shoulders and upper chest area. With this product I no longer have that problem!
Victoria A.
This is great for sensitive skin and has a light feel and smell to it it doesn’t leave the skin oily and is perfect for on the go it goes great under makeup or on bare skin
Oskhara R.
Phoenix , AZ
I have very sensitive skin and I’m glad this brand has a product like this. I like that it has a spf of 50 and it’s formulated for my skin type. It’s a good price, does it what it says and would recommend to others !
Jessica H.
I love the sunscreen stick because it makes it easier to apply to your face and nose. I use it on my kids so they don’t get burned from all day fun in the sun. The packaging is great and small to fit just about anywhere.
Kia S.
Longview , TX
It’s an ok product. It’s kinda greasy and sticky. It’s effectively if you don’t have out skin. This was my first time buying the product. I wouldn’t not buy again but the price is great. Drugstore product.
victoria h.
Covington, LA
I only bought this for my fiancé. He has really sensitive skin and works in the sun so his face really needs the protection but he broke out shortly after using it and he still burnt to a crisp!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love this sunscreen! The smell is very soft, subtle, and nice. It doesn’t feel oily or sticky when I apply it and it glides on nicely. It’s also never made me break out or react to it. I will re-purchase!
Janet A.
Woodbridge, VA
I absolutely love this product for my face and ears. I hate touching sunscreen and this allows me to apply it without having to touch it. The smell is amazing, which is welcome since I can smell it all day
Taylor R.
Shawnee, OK
I have a really hard time finding a sunscreen that won't break me out and this one doesn't. The only thing I dislike about this product is how greasy it gets on my skin!
Tara B.
Does this work well under makeup??