Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenHawaiian Tropic
Hawaiian Tropic Sensitive Skin SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick

Hawaiian Tropic® Sensitive Skin SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick

Oil Free Hypoallergenic Time-Released Antioxidants UVB/SPF with UVA SunSure Protection™ Sensitive skin needn t keep you out of the sun, or unprotected.  It s hypoallergenic, oil-free and won t clog pores.  This clinically-proven formula has been dermatologist tested for gentleness and protection without irritation. Hawaiian Tropic® Stick Sunscreen with SunSure® formula combines broad-spectrum UVA & UVB sunscreens with time-released vitamins and antioxidants for all day nourishment.  It s fragrance-free, and worry-free, so you can be relaxed. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri ;

Does this work well under makeup??
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Sensitive Skin SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My sister has super dry and sensitive skin, and many sunscreens make her skin breakout, but this one works great!!in reviews
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
Hawaiian Tropic® Sensitive Skin SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Emily L.
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen! It stays on all day and OMG it smells amazing! For a little stick a little bit goes a long way! Its conveniently pocket sized, roll up like deodorant and easy to carry around with you if you need it. Overall I love using this a a facial sunscreen!
Joy Nicole K.
Ford City
Great product for the face. Easy to apply. I get all my sunscreen needs at Walmart. Very gentle.
Brandy H.
Hockingport
My daughter has very sensitive skin and Hawaiian tropics sensitive skin sunscreen is all she can use. It is the only sunscreen that doesn't burn or irritate her skin. I only wish would could find it in lotion as well as the stick.
Debby P.
Jacksonville, FL
My nose is very sensitive to the sun. As soon as I go outside its bright red and the only thing that turns red on me. So I always carry a Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen Stick with me to protect my nose.
Courtney B.
Lorena
My skin is very sensitive. I live this sunscreen! It doesn't make my face breakout and it smells great!!
Becca T.
Chatham, NH
I like the idea of this but i always end up using whatever sunblock I have with me on my face. It's convenient if you're not at the beach and already have a bag full of sunblock.
Fabiola P.
Germantown, MD
Este es el protector solar que uso para la cara, realmente protege bastante y dura bastante en la piel!! Es muy importante protegerse la cara y por eso yo lo llevo siempre que voy a la playa! #spanish #hawaiiantropic #sunscreen #stick
Adriana S.
Smells great, like coconut and summer! I loved how easy and mess-free it was to apply. It was great for my dry skin, but it might not be suited for oily skin. It was good value and travels well in a small carry-on.
Victoria A.
This is great for sensitive skin and has a light feel and smell to it it doesn’t leave the skin oily and is perfect for on the go it goes great under makeup or on bare skin
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I like using this on my face verses using the banana boat deep tanning oil on my face. It's good for sensitive skin and protects well.