Hawaiian Tropic Sensitive Skin Lotion Spray Sunscreen SPF 50: 6 OZ uploaded by Irene Q.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic Sensitive Skin Oil Free Spray SPF 50 Sensitive skin needn't keep you out of the sun or unprotected. Hawaiian Tropic Sensitive Skin SPF 50 lotion spray-it's hypoallergenic, oil-free and won't clog pores. This clinically-proven formula has been dermatologist tested for gentleness and protection without irritation. SunSure formula combines broad-spectrum UVA & UVB sunscreens with skin-nourishing antioxidants so your skin is cared see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jordan B.
Good sunscreen! Skins feels soft after using, good amount of SPF and I like the scent! I prefer other brands but this one isn't too bad.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a new sunscreen, go and buy this now. This spray is incredible, and it has a thicker foamy consistency when applied. I rub it into my skin, and it's totally not greasy feeling, it also doesn't leave a ghastly white cast. The oil free formula does not make me break out, even if I use it on my face. This spray provides maximum UV protection, and is very nourishing. I can't recommend it enough.
Jessica S.
Bonners Ferry, ID
This is a bottom shelf sunscreen and isn't suited for active families on the go. Its not water resistant and is very sticky and greasy feeling.
Katrina H.
new bedford, MA
If you have really sensitive skin I would recommend this sunscreen. I used it for the first time on my sensitive skin and it did not bother my skin at all. It did meet my expectations as for it saying it's for sensitive skin, and it having a good spf to it. Only improvement it would need is a better spray bottle because if you don't keep it clean it gets clogged up.
Megan N.
It applies nice and thinly, without feeling like you're covered in sunscreen, has a lovely smell and provides amazing protection against the sun. Also has a beautiful moisturizing factor that leaves your skin feeling super soft.