Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerHawaiian Tropic
Hawaiian Tropic Royal Tanning Clear Spray

Hawaiian Tropic® Royal Tanning Clear Spray

Luxurious formula provides the indulgent skin feel and delicious scent of an oil – in an easy-to-apply spray.

Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Royal Tanning Clear Spray!
Product Highlights
I tanned dark and it stayed so nice for quite a while I really liked this stuff and it smelled very good.in reviews
It works great and goes on easily.in reviews
I have fair skin so I born but this stuff gives me a good medium tan and leaves my skin smelling AMAZING and a perfect glowin reviews
It applies evenly and smells amazing in reviews
This product goes on really well & makes you real dark real fast.in reviews
Janice B.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I've been using Hawaiian Tropic sunscreens for years . This is my favorite! Works well and protects my skin while giving me a great tan glow
Sheila S.
Orlando, FL
My favorite! Love the smell and specially that it tans my skin and doesn't look to dark
Lauren S.
Nashville
I love the smell of Hawaiian Tropic. I would buy their products regardless of how well they work because the smell is just heavenly. This tanning oil has that glorious original Hawaiian Tropic scent, and keeps your skin moist as you soak up the sun.
Gerty S.
Dallas
Nothing smells like summer than this product. It has great coverage, easily applied, and just an overage great product.
Olivia F.
Lancaster, PA
Hawaiian Tropic® Royal Tanning Clear Spray uploaded by Olivia F.
I like to bake in the sun, and this helps me do just that! I tan easily and I rarely burn, so this just speeds up the process that much more. Also smells incredible and turns you into a glowing goddess!
Katie W.
Orlando, FL
I love the coconut smell and it does help with my tan when I lay outside. Keeps my skin smooth and healthy. Its alittle greasy but I make it work.
Lacey H.
Tonawanda , NY
Goes on smooth without greasy feeling, definitely would buy again. I also liked that the smell wasn't too strong
dawn M.
this is like the only brand i use for the summer cause it smells so good like coconuts.. i would recommend this product.. works well..
McKenzie B.
Austin, TX
I love to be a nice shade of bronze in the summer. This is a must have part of my summer beach routine!
Barbara A.
Deltona, FL
Love this product! Gives you a great tan! It's Hawaiian Tropic. What else can you say. They make the best sun care applications on the market. Was this review helpful to you?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...