BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Triple Rich Blend Exotic Island Botanicals Skin nourishing antioxidants For the Natural Tan of the Islands No mess application Sprays at any angle Quick & even coverage Indulge Pamper Nourish A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant oils and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic Royal Tanning Blend is infused with island botanicals that soothe and pamper, while time-released antioxidants provide skin nourishment.  Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri No CFCs ; see more...

• I am trying to find a self tanning spray that I c...Be the first to answer!
  • Is it waterproof or do you have to reapply after swimming? 3 Answers
  • Does it look streaky when applied?, I've had that happen with a few...3 Answers
  • "It works great and goes on easily." in 1 review
  • "It applies evenly and smells amazing " in 1 review
  • "This product goes on really well & makes you real dark real fast." in 1 review
  • "I tanned dark and it stayed so nice for quite a while I really liked this stuff and it smelled very good." in 1 review
  • "I have fair skin so I born but this stuff gives me a good medium tan and leaves my skin smelling AMAZING and a perfect glow" in 1 review
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Newport, TN
I purchased this tanning spray not knowing how well it would work, too my Suprise not only did it work, but had a great smell and doesn't leave you feeling sticky, for me that is a big issue, the salt already makes you feel sticky from the beach so who wants sun screen or tanning spray that makes it worse! Thank you Hawaiian Tropic for getting it right!
I highly recommend this tanning spray if you like simple and easy.
sally t.
sally t.
OMG! I am hooked. this clear spray has become my best friend this summer. The tan I have is WICKED! This clear spray is not sticky nor oily. It sits on your skin serving the purpose of providing the nicest suntan ever. I am of medium tone and if I don't use the right product I can get burnt but with this I look amazing, just the right color.
Thank you HAWAIAN TROPIC!
Alaina B.
Alaina B.
Alamosa, CO
I have been using this product for about 8 years now. I love ALL of the Hawaiian Tropic Tanning products. I have always bought this product from Walmart. This product has always exceeded my expectations. I would totally recommend this product or even just the general sunscreen products to anyone! They smell great too which is a total plus!
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells great and consistent with the brand for the last 30 years. I like the one that adds a hint of tan and is a oil spray. The spray bottle pumps easily and sprays a nice even mist so you can cover your back well. Applying and reapplying is easy and the formula is a nice consistency that absorbs nicely into the skin.
Chelsie B.
Chelsie B.
Iuka, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this and it was kind of like I just sprayed myself with PAM and then went outside to cook. Granted, I am a fairly pale midwestern girl and I was in Florida when I did that... Either way, you should definitely be proactive about following the instructions on the can if you are pale... like me.
Rylee C.
Rylee C.
Jonesboro, GA
I love this product because it helps my tan Tan even faster I love using it I turn very brown and that all the extra patients is the best way to tan I bought this at Walmart I think it was only five or six dollars is a very good value not pricey at all I highly recommend it to everyone who
Viktoria Y.
Viktoria Y.
Fort smith , AR
My favorite tanning booster! I used to use tanning oils all the time and then I found the spay, it's not sticky and easy to apply. My worst nightmare is beach sand and tanning oil or tanning oil that somehow ends up in my hair. I prefer the tanning spray over the oil and I love the brand!
Casey R.
Casey R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great product. I love the smell and the spray is really effortless to use. Using this product, I am able to get a great tan while also producing myself from the sun's harmful rays. I have yet to burn using this product. It is a little greasy, but almost all tanning products are.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Los Angeles , CA
This is one of my absolute favorite tanning products! It works wonders and never rubs off. The fact that it's a spray on, makes it that much better. The spray goes on clear, and drives smooth without feeling sticky like other brands. I always get a really even and bronzed color with this.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Dana Point, CA
I think this does an awesome job at getting you the perfect tan! What I love most about it is that it is a spray so you don't need to worry about washing your hands afterwards. No mess, at all. Definitely a part of my beach bag. Can't wait to use it and even out my tan lines for good!
Kiersten J.
Kiersten J.
Fayetteville, AR
Would you prefer this or the lotion?
Katie S.
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it waterproof or do you have to reapply after swimming?
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY
Does it look streaky when applied?, I've had that happen with a few others I've tried.
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am trying to find a self tanning spray that I can use that won't leave streaks on me,is this the right one to choose?does it work great on all skins tones? I really love this look.