Hawaiian Tropic Protective Tanning Dry Oil Continuous Spray SPF 12 4 fl oz (118 ml) uploaded by Yailin R.Hawaiian Tropic Protective Tanning Dry Oil Continuous Spray SPF 12 4 fl oz (118 ml) uploaded by Yailin R.Hawaiian Tropic Protective Tanning Dry Oil Continuous Spray SPF 12 4 fl oz (118 ml) uploaded by Yailin R.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Yailin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hawaiian Tropic Protective Tanning Dry Oil Continuous Spray SPF 12 4 fl oz (118 ml) This is a must, I like applying this every single time I go out to take a tan in the beach.This product not only smells incredible, but It tan so much faster when you apply it. Is not oily like some tanning products. It doesn't smell bad or toxicating. I love this and It's really affordable and recommended this to many of my friends and family.Hawaiian Tropic Protective Tanning Dry Oil Continuous Spray SPF 12 4 fl oz (118 ml)
Andrea G.
I used this in Hawaii when I was getting a tan, and I loved it. It smells amazing and beachy while spaying on grease-free. I felt safer with a tanning oil that I knew had sod in it too. Anytime I smell this I always think of Hawaii beaches!
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
Love this for the beach or the pool side. For tanning it's great you only need a small amount of it and you're good to go. It also has a great smell to it and it's not too hard to remove from the skin
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
I love this stuff for when I want to lay out at the beach and get a nice bronzed glow to my skin. I am already a little tan but this helps to deepen that tad a little.
Kelsee B.
Marion
I love the sprays! They go on nice and leave a tiny of bronze to your skin while you tan! Not only does it look nice, but it also smells really good! It's really affordable and recommended this to many of my friends and family!
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this product for laying out in the sun! Adds a shine that attracts the sun and also leaves skin feeling moisturized. Not as greasy as normal tanning oils.
heather s.
flint, mi
I have always loved this product. the smell is great and it attracts the sun very well. never dries me out and I buy it every year
Alexis L.
Smells amazing! I spray it on every time I go out and tan and it really don't help give me color! I never burn with this either!
Mary F.
Hopatcong, NJ
This product not only smells incredible, but I tan so much faster when applying this before laying in the sun.