BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Warm sun, Island breeze, luxuriant lotion with a heavenly scent. Hawaiian Tropic Protective spray Lotion is infused with Island botanicals that smoothe and pamper, antioxidants that nourish the skin and protects by this broad spectrum sunscreen. Your... see more...

Danielle H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Since I live in south Florida near the beach this is my go to sunscreen and tanning lotion I always use. It gives the right amount of coverage and not too oily. This products helps give me that extra glow that I'm looking for, for my brown skin. And oh my, let me not forget about the scent. Yummy Hawaiian Tropic Protective Tan Lotion SPF 8, 6.8 Oz (2 Pack)
Nicole C.
Emmaus, PA
This is a great Summer product to use by the pool or at the beach. It's very cheap in a grocery store and smells great on my skin. It protects your skin but also helps you tan more easily. I would definitely recommend this or the lotion type!
Samantha B.
I love tanning I live in Florida and love the sunshine. This helps me get an even tan that lasts with some protection. It goes on so easily and evenly.