BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

New hawaiian tropic pump spray lotion, with island botanicals, soothes, pampers and nourishes the skin. Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreen, your skin is soft and looks radiant!

Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I sometimes change up the SPF I am using depending on where I am (beach or pool) and how long I am out in the sun. I really feel better when my skin has a little color and glow to it. So, often I start out with this and get a little bit of a tan going and then bump it up to my Hawaiian Tropics SPF 30 (lotion formula) for more coverage.

And the smell of Hawaiian Tropics is THE BEST!!! It just makes me happy!
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen Lotion is amazing. I enjoy the sun but, My skin is very sensitative. I burn easily and I get freckles and dark spots. With this product, it seems to work for me. I really like it..
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
The scent is amazing I️ love this stuff! It clearly does nothing to protect you from the sun but they don’t claim that (you’re putting oil on yourself so you can’t expect total protection) price is good and every once and a while I’ll grab this but with an spf underneath
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
I really like this oil. It has just the right amount of sun protection but still let's be get a nice color. It definitely met my expectations on my last beach vacation. You need to apply several minutes before going outside or into water though
Chyanne E.
Great for being in the sun. The sunscreen smells amazing and I cant get enough of it. It is not greasy and rubs on dry. Can be found at any store and is not too pricey. I’ve been buying this for years and I highly recommend!
Amanda K.
I've always loved Hawaiian tropic tanning oil. It's the best brand for me and my skin that gives me a perfect, even tan with little to no burn. I'm pretty fair skinned and have vitiligo so I need something with a decent amount of spf but still do like to have a nice tan for summer and Hawaiian tropic has always been very reliable and efficient
Melissa F.
There is honestly nothing that smells better than this!! This is my favorite spf to use not only because it works great but I am in love with the scent of this lotion. When I can't find it in a store I'm so disappointed!
Lauren P.
Monessen , PA
My absolute favorite suntan spray. I feel like I get darkest when using this product. Not harsh, goes on skin nice. However, after a while sitting out in the sun it makes your skin oily but that's the point. Showering after gets it all off. Great product.
Peyton M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This sunscreen is great. It smells really nice and it very gentle on my sensitive skin. It was effective, and I enjoy using it. It definitely exceeded my expectations. The spray nozzle could be improved because sometimes it got stuck.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
This is good stuff when I feel like tanning. It goes on well and smells amazing. The packaging is convenient. The price is okay. Product last a while and is gentle on my skin. I do recommend this product to those that love to tan.
Sorelle N.
Does this product come in a higher SPF?
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Where can I purchase this product?
Stephanie K.
How well do you think it cools the body?

Amazon