BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #27 in Body Sunscreen

Protect. Pamper. Nourish. UVA UVB Protection 1 Spray Lotion SPF 8 4 Water Resistant 80 Minutes 3 Skin-Nourishing Antioxidants A warm sun, Island breezes, luxuriant lotions and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic Protective Spray Lotion is infused with island botanicals that soothe and pamper, and antioxidants that nourish the skin. Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin is soft and looks radiant! Questions or Comments?

Buy on Kmart
Alyssa F.
San Benito, TX
I love looking wet & oily at the beach. So this is what I use. It smells like the beach & coconuts & gives a nice tan. Doesn’t let me get burned unless I’m out all day of course. If it was a can spray it would be a little better but I still love it. It’s affordable & great.
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
I've always loved the smell of this brand. Anytime someone is using it can a tell from the smell. Which is definitely a good marketing trick, because who doesn't wanna smell wonderful when hanging at the lake or beach soaking up the sun. Just makes you feel more confident and willing to apply it as needed. Price is fair also.
Jen S.
Chicago
Holy tanning this is bomb if you want to get some color. You can burn cause the spf is so low, and it’s def greasy! Grease on the floor even when you spray it. So it’s messy on and around you.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
I have to say, even my boyfriend loves this stuff. I will warn you that this is not a complete protective sunscreen and that you should be careful using this as your sunscreen. On another note, if you want something to help boost your tan or help give you a sun kissed look, is for sure recommend this. I love this. It also has a great summer scent as well.
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
awesome tanning spray! I love hawaiian tropic because not only does it moisturize my skin well it also smells like coconuts which is really nice. leaves my skin feeling and smelling great! plus it’s not too expensive
Sarah J.
This is the type of product you want to put on a place where you want to get tan. It’ll give your skin a little bit of a glow but just be careful because you don’t want to be in the sun too long with the low spf.
Dominique C.
Norton, OH
This is my favorite dry oil for outdoor tanning. Smells amazing and goes on smoothly. No blotching missed tan spots due to application. Convenient spray applicator. I highly recommend to anyone
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
heather h.
Alsip, IL
Love the smell of this product! It works fairly well and helps me to develop a color I am happy with. I did get burned sometimes but it is not a strong suntan lotion
Danielle H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Since I live in south Florida near the beach this is my go to sunscreen and tanning lotion I always use. It gives the right amount of coverage and not too oily. This products helps give me that extra glow that I'm looking for, for my brown skin. And oh my, let me not forget about the scent. Yummy Hawaiian Tropic® Protective Spray Lotion SPF 8 Sunscreen
Emily F.
Bowmanville
Whats your favourite sunscreen brand? I have super sensitive skin, does anyone else?
Keshia D.