BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #63 in Facial Sunscreen

NEW. Exotic Island Botanicals A rare blend of nature s rich tanning oils. 15 UVB/SPF with UVA. Indulge. Pamper. Nourish A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant oils and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil is infused with island botanicals that soothe and pamper, and antioxidants that nourish the skin.  Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin is soft and looks radiant! No animal testing. Sun alert:  Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and. see more...

Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oil Sunscreen
  • "smells amazing and like a tropical beach but it makes you feel greasy and sticky but it just smells sooo good" in 1 review
Sasha L.
Dubai, Dubai
Absolutely love the smell. SPF 15 might be not enough sometimes if I spend the whole day in the beach under Dubai sun.
But overall it protects from sun burn.
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
I love the smell of every product! Their sunscreen protects a lot and very good value. It lasts for a while even in water. I recommend this product if you want a light weight sunscreen that smells great. Great product!Hawaiian Tropic Lotion Sunscreen
Gemma L.
Chatham, Kent
I love this product I tan quite easy and don’t really burn so this is perfect for me it’s good value for money and it’s easy to use the only small downside it it is oily but when you buy an oily product what do you expect! Haha! Helps enhance your tan and smells real good too
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
This is a brand I always have with me by the pool or the beach. It’s a reliable brand that always does as it claims. It’s a good value for the price and has a nice scent to it. I feel like I get a nice tan but know my skin is safe with this brand.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I usually use oils when I lay out and this baby is amazing. Doesn’t leave a greasy feel, easy to apply, smells like the beach, I tan easily so I recommend you use this if you tan easily or if you already have a good tan going. Love this I always have it with me on Pool or beach days!
Alison W.
Newcastle under Lyme
Absolutely love this stuff! It has a wonderful fragrance that lasts. Application is easy and the product, despite being an oil, does not feel greasy. Really great product and would defiantly recommend for those looking to tan but still have some protection.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This is a new product that is Heavenly. It gives some protection from the Sun. Yet you can get a suntan also. Gives your skin nutrients so your skin will feel soft. The tropicale is Heavenly. If you want a little protection as you can I really suggest this one for you. And you will smell so good you'll feel like a tropical baby. I am extremely satisfied with this product. I am very well protected with just a tiny bit of a tan. This is what I wanted
Christina H.
Chincoteague, VA
Favorite tanning oil. I love the smell of it. I'm a repeat user. I would recommend this to anyone. It's a good value a little goes a long way. Very effective, I've gotten very tan from this product.
Rosa G.
Amposta
I got the guayaba and coconut oil sunscreen, it smells AMAZING, i would eat it. I was pleasantly surprised. It's a product kinda sticky on the skin but the oil helps to get tanned really fast and it lasts a long time.
Camila P.
Hollywood , FL
For my everyday I don't like my sunscreen have a smell, but in vacations I really like this one, have a incredible smell of coconut, and I love it, feel great, is effective, and my mother usually used it more frequently.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Does this feel really greasy?