BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #93 in Facial Sunscreen

NEW. Exotic Island Botanicals A rare blend of nature s rich tanning oils. 15 UVB/SPF with UVA. Indulge. Pamper. Nourish A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant oils and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil is infused with island botanicals that soothe and pamper, and antioxidants that nourish the skin.  Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin is soft and looks radiant! No animal testing. Sun alert:  Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and. see more...

Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oil Sunscreen
  • "smells amazing and like a tropical beach but it makes you feel greasy and sticky but it just smells sooo good" in 1 review
Grisel M.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
As much as I love their tanning oil, I always need sun screen for my shoulders! In Miami, the sun can get pretty crazy! This sunscreen prevents my skin from peeling or getting burnt which is really the reason why I always purchase it! I will keep purchasing this same one forever!
Kayla K.
wood dale, il
This product protects my skin from the sun while giving me the sun kissed glow. The spray applicator is easy to use and the formula isn't greasy or sticky and doesn't cause breakouts. The price is great so I also purchase in time for the summer. I would definitely recommend.
Alysia B.
I absolutely love this sunscreen! It smells so tropical and goes on very well. The nosil is very simple to use and has never been clogged. I love the application, it lasts all day. This brand is my go to sunscreen when laying out on the boat. Their tanning oil is amazing too!
Brandy H.
Clay City, KY
I use this product every year to help me build my tan. I bought it at Walmart but it is available at most retailers. I love the scent of it as it has that nice coconut smell that reminds everyone of summer. It has a nice simple packaging and could not be improved.
Caitline L.
Sebastian, FL
Love this product by far one of my top 5 for tanning sprays. It's got a great smell. A good price. Very gentle and easy to out on by yourself. Packaging is very appealing and different from the rest. Have recommended this product to friends and family members
Lexi B.
Wilmington, DE
Love the smell of this product! I also love that it helps get me a dark tan but the 15 SPF is also in place to protect my skin. The only downside to this product is it is very oily so you are going to need something to wipe your hands on after you apply it
Yane G.
This stuff is so good leaves you with such a beautiful color after and I love that it is a dry oil and isn't messy to apply it has a spray and you don't have to rub your hands all over it if you don't want to you can buy this at any drugstore for around $8
Carrii B.
Gilmer, TX
I love this product.
First of all, it smells SO so good.
Second, i have very light skin. its hard for me to achieve any level of tan without getting a sunburn.
This really helps for both,
Helping me get a little tan and keeps the sunburn to a minimum.
Lauren C.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
This product is great! I first used it on a kayak trip in early May because I wanted to start building my tan. After three hours on the water my skin looked great. Overall, I was well protected. I burned in a few spots on my arms, but it was my fault because I failed to reapply.
Maria R.
I am not in the sun often but when I lay out for a few minutes I always use Hawaiian Tropic. I end up with a nice bronze color. Its been my trusted brand for years. I always find it on sale at CVS or for a good price at Walmart
kim b.
presque isle, me
Does this feel really greasy?