BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #63 in Facial Sunscreen

NEW. Exotic Island Botanicals A rare blend of nature s rich tanning oils. 15 UVB/SPF with UVA. Indulge. Pamper. Nourish A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant oils and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil is infused with island botanicals that soothe and pamper, and antioxidants that nourish the skin.  Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin is soft and looks radiant! No animal testing. Sun alert:  Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and. see more...

Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oil Sunscreen
  • "smells amazing and like a tropical beach but it makes you feel greasy and sticky but it just smells sooo good" in 1 review
Alisha C.
Canandaigua
Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oil Sunscreen

I absolutely love Hawaiian Tropic products. I have been using them for many years. They make your skin look beautiful while bathing in the Sun. A lot of people don't know though that there is sunscreen in the products. I highly recommend Hawaiian Tropic products to anyone who loves to sunbathe.
Asli A.
boston
I wanted to love this product like any other girl yet I am not a serial tanner, i dont like to lie under the sun for hours and hours so this was an okay product. First of all very hard to apply and stay in since its very sticky and oily. And you shine like a buttered turkey. So this is a no for me
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
I use this oil to achieve a tan which works but the packaging makes it extremely messy .its a squeeze bottle of liquid and it gets everywhere. You have to use both hands to apply the oil and then you have to shut the lid which gets the oil all over the lid . I wish it was in a pump form .
Alex M.
Algonquin, IL
As a lifeguard, I know how to get a tan. (I also know this is very bad for me, but regardless I do so anyways). My coworkers and I kind of have our secrets, and for us, the Hawaiian tropic oils and sprays are really the best way to get a deep, rich tan that lasts for so long.
Stephanie L.
This stuff smells incredible and I love that it isn’t as greasy as the regular tanning oils. It also comes in higher spf so I can still get great coverage while tanning. I highly recommend this product to tanners who need a little more than 8 spf that most oils have.
sarah v.
Chicago
My mom and sister used they said the liked but it wasn’t that protective on there skin it was sort of protecting their skin but it wasn’t She did it like how her skin felt and how it looked when she took a shower she had sun burn on parts of her skirt.
Amy H.
Molalla, OR
This product is really nice because it is a dry oil. I am a repeat purchaser to take this product with me on vacations. The scent is amazing! I would highly recommend this product if you are searching for something that will add an extra glow
Lee R.
Love this stuff. Use after you’ve been out a bit so you don’t fry. But I love the scent and the bottle lasts forever. I think it did help me get a richer tan but nothing drastic from it. Would recommend from the scent alone it’s so good!
Georgia M.
Whitchurch, Shrewsbury
Our favourite oil to take on holiday. I love the scent of these products, my skin can handle them which is rare because I quite often react to sun care products. This feels nice on the skin and keeps me hydrated and protected.
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love this stuff!! So retro, reminds me of high school haha. I love a good dry oil but I just wish they would make one with higher sunscreen spf... lol I remember when it was literally 4 spf 😂😂😂😂😂 so funny and so 90’s
kim b.
presque isle, me
Does this feel really greasy?