BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

NEW. Exotic Island Botanicals A rare blend of nature s rich tanning oils. 15 UVB/SPF with UVA. Indulge. Pamper. Nourish A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant oils and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil is infused with island botanicals that soothe and pamper, and antioxidants that nourish the skin.  Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin is soft and looks radiant! No animal testing. Sun alert:  Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and. see more...

Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oil Sunscreen
  • "smells amazing and like a tropical beach but it makes you feel greasy and sticky but it just smells sooo good" in 1 review
Melody M.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love this dry oil. It's been my go to for so long. I don't think is feels overly greasy or oily. I can't use lotion because I feel like it just sits on my skin but this doesn't! It works amazingly for tanning. I would still reapply sooner than it says or try to use something with a higher spa after a while. It's not worth getting burned or damaging your skin.
Olive J.
Penndel, PA
This sunscreen is great because it gives the effect of oil but doesn't leave your skin greasy - or worse your clothes and hair! Perfect coconut, beachy, sunshine scent. I reapplied after I was in the water to be safe. It's perfect for protecting your skin from overexposure but making sure you get a glowing bronze at the same time.
Sandra L.
First of all I have to say; This smells AMAZING. If you are a coconut lover like me, this will be your new favorite sunscreen product. The only downside with this product is that it can feel very dry on your skin, so if you struggle with dry skin I would recommend you to buy another sunscreen oil. I liked it, would buy it again!!
Mary O.
Reno, NV
I've used this many times as a woman in the summertime. It has actually helped me get a slight tan before, which is amazing seeing as how pale I am naturally. It didn't make me burn, and it was the right type of smell compared to most products that are self tanners or tanning oils. I liked that this one also wasn't super greasy.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this Hawaiian Tropical Protective Dry Oil Sunscreen. I will admit this may not be the "best" sun screen but I feel it helps give myself a tan. I do not usually sun bathe but when I do I always use my Hawaiian Tropical Protective Dry Oil Sunscreen! it smells amazing and works really well!
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this every time I go to the pool or beach. I spritz it all over my body and lay out in the sun and within 15 minutes I'm a shade darker. The scent is amazing. It smells of coconut. Only thing I hate it when you're out on the beach and apply this, sand tends to stick to it which can be annoying.
Sara N.
Pasadena, CA
The smell of this is so yummy it makes me want to eat my skin. It also makes your skin feel really oily, as the product is super oily. However, I am fair skinned, and it always burns me instead of giving me a nice tan. So to all the light skins -- you might want to try a different product
Alyssa R.
Indianapolis, IN
I am not someone who burns easily, so I try my hardest to get tan. In doing so, I turn to this sunscreen. It's bronzing as well as protective so I am protecting my skin as I am getting darker. Also, I absolutely hate applying oily products to my skin so this dry oil compound is perfect.
Jessica U.
I have used this in the past, and let me just say, the smell is heavenly. It smells just like a tropical beach vacation. It did also help me tan better, since I usually don't tan easily. While it helps you tan, it also protects your skin from getting burnt. I enjoy using this product.
sebnem q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this tanning oil does the job correctly. The one I purchased stated it was waterproof but I feel like I need to reapply it every 30-45 minutes to be safe. I wouldn't recommend using this alone I would probably apply a thin layer of normal sunscreen lotion underneath it.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Does this feel really greasy?