BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #30 in Face Sunscreen

NEW. Exotic Island Botanicals A rare blend of nature s rich tanning oils. 15 UVB/SPF with UVA. Indulge. Pamper. Nourish A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant oils and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil is infused with island botanicals that soothe and pamper, and antioxidants that nourish the skin.  Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin is soft and looks radiant! No animal testing. Sun alert:  Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and. see more...

Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oil Sunscreen
  • "smells amazing and like a tropical beach but it makes you feel greasy and sticky but it just smells sooo good" in 1 review
Sarah P.
Mission, TX
my fave for those lake days. I usually use an SPF 50 and let it settle for 10 minutes and then I apply this over. I’m not sure if it helps with me achieving a tan, but I usually always have a glow and it’s rare I’m red and burnt from this little system I have going on.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
I use this product and love it. The smell isn't too awful either. I personally prefer the lower SPF, but this works when you're not able to find a spray oil to put on your skin. Moisturized your skin too. Doesn't make your skin feel weird and oily like you think it would.
Shennay S.
Romulus , Mi
Love the smell of this stuff and I didn’t know it was waterproof to a Certain extent until I took it out in the boat and it lasted when I jumped in the lake ! Worked great to tan my legs and face and smells so good
Shanna B.
Honeoye, NY
BEST.DEEP.TAN.EVER! I hate going away and lathering up with so much sunscreen I actually come back paler then when I left....enter the spray! Doesn’t cause my skin to breakout, keeps me dark and smelling fresh!
Jessica B.
Aubrey, TX
I love this brand. Their products smell so amazing! They don't disappoint either. Whether I'm soaking the sun up or getting away from the sun this product does the job. I would highly recommend to everyone.
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Always a go to for tanning!!

Lightly bronzes while leaving skin feeling hydrated and smelling great!

Perfect for a hint of sun but skill packs an SPF Of 15 to protect your skin!

HausOfGlittah Approved 💋
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I usually use oils when I lay out and this baby is amazing. Doesn’t leave a greasy feel, easy to apply, smells like the beach, I tan easily so I recommend you use this if you tan easily or if you already have a good tan going. Love this I always have it with me on Pool or beach days!
Lexi S.
Princeton
Smells amazing. Feels comfortable on the skin. Helped me actually tan without getting a sunburn! Lasts a good while even when you're in and out of the water. It is a gentle sun protectant
Cayci V.
Clinton, TN
The smell alone is AMAZING, but I do love this product for other reasons. I’m not one who really burns so this is perfect for me to protect my skin just enough that I still get a nice tan.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
This is a brand I always have with me by the pool or the beach. It’s a reliable brand that always does as it claims. It’s a good value for the price and has a nice scent to it. I feel like I get a nice tan but know my skin is safe with this brand.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Does this feel really greasy?