BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #7 in Body Sunscreen

NEW. Exotic Island Botanicals A rare blend of nature s rich tanning oils. 15 UVB/SPF with UVA. Indulge. Pamper. Nourish A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant oils and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil is infused with island botanicals that soothe and pamper, and antioxidants that nourish the skin.  Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin is soft and looks radiant! No animal testing. Sun alert:  Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and.

Hawaiian Tropic® Protective Dry Oil SPF 15 Sunscreen
  • "smells amazing and like a tropical beach but it makes you feel greasy and sticky but it just smells sooo good" in 1 review
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
I 100% recommend this product to everyone. I love going to the beach and pool on summer and this is one of my favorite things to take with me because it gives me that sun kissed glow that I am looking for. I prefer the oil versus the lotion just because I feel like it gives me more a glow lol.... I already stocked up on some.
Lizsandra P.
Jersey City, NJ
Works pretty well but not great. I put it on before getting in the water to give it time to sit (which I thought would help) and by the end of my day at the pool I thought I would have gotten pretty dark. My skin usually grabs the sun fairly quickly but even with this oil I didn’t tan that much. Would like to give it another try on a sunnier day perhaps. The texture was good like a regular oil and smell was great!
anna s.
Not really seeing much color using this product. At first i thought it was because of the spf 15. I usually dont use any spf but Ive changed my bad habits since noticing sun spots on my face. Like i was saying, no color. My toddler uses spf 50 and gets more color with that than I have using this product. Probably wont use this again. I am also not a fan of the consistency. The dry oil feels weird on my skin.
Aysia S.
Parkville, MD
I love to tan! I recommend this product %100. This tanning oil leaves your skin with a beautiful glow to it. It also has sunscreen in it to protect your skin from harsh sun rays. This tanning oil will leave you satisfied with the best tan out there✨Hawaiian Tropic® Protective Dry Oil SPF 15 Sunscreen
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
I use this oil to achieve a tan which works but the packaging makes it extremely messy .its a squeeze bottle of liquid and it gets everywhere. You have to use both hands to apply the oil and then you have to shut the lid which gets the oil all over the lid . I wish it was in a pump form .
Alex M.
Algonquin, IL
As a lifeguard, I know how to get a tan. (I also know this is very bad for me, but regardless I do so anyways). My coworkers and I kind of have our secrets, and for us, the Hawaiian tropic oils and sprays are really the best way to get a deep, rich tan that lasts for so long.
Kaylee W.
I love the smell of every product! Their sunscreen protects a lot and very good value. It lasts for a while even in water. I recommend this product if you want a light weight sunscreen that smells great. Great product!Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
Felicia F.
Venice , FL
I love this because it has some SPF but helps me get a nice tan! I live in Florida and sunscreen is a must here! I’ll use this for laying by the pool but something a little stronger for the beach. Love them smell and it keeps my skin soft throughout the day.
Alice C.
San Diego , CA
I love this product sooo much, i literally buy two bottles to last me all summer. I love the smell the texture everything about this is absolutely amazing. And it works miracles!!!! When you want to be a golden beauty buy this and watch it work it’s magic!
sarah v.
Chicago
My mom and sister used they said the liked but it wasn’t that protective on there skin it was sort of protecting their skin but it wasn’t She did it like how her skin felt and how it looked when she took a shower she had sun burn on parts of her skirt.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Does this feel really greasy?
jennifer G.
New Castle, DE
Quiero saber si dice para coger el morenito rápido es que yo soy morenita pero no se si será demasio