BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #61 in Body Sunscreen

NEW. Exotic Island Botanicals A rare blend of nature s rich tanning oils. 15 UVB/SPF with UVA. Indulge. Pamper. Nourish A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant oils and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil is infused with island botanicals that soothe and pamper, and antioxidants that nourish the skin.  Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin is soft and looks radiant! No animal testing. Sun alert:  Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and.

Hawaiian Tropic® Protective Dry Oil SPF 15 Sunscreen
  • "smells amazing and like a tropical beach but it makes you feel greasy and sticky but it just smells sooo good" in 1 review
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
I use this oil to achieve a tan which works but the packaging makes it extremely messy .its a squeeze bottle of liquid and it gets everywhere. You have to use both hands to apply the oil and then you have to shut the lid which gets the oil all over the lid . I wish it was in a pump form .
Alex M.
Algonquin, IL
As a lifeguard, I know how to get a tan. (I also know this is very bad for me, but regardless I do so anyways). My coworkers and I kind of have our secrets, and for us, the Hawaiian tropic oils and sprays are really the best way to get a deep, rich tan that lasts for so long.
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
I love the smell of every product! Their sunscreen protects a lot and very good value. It lasts for a while even in water. I recommend this product if you want a light weight sunscreen that smells great. Great product!Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
Alicia C.
San Diego , CA
I love this product sooo much, i literally buy two bottles to last me all summer. I love the smell the texture everything about this is absolutely amazing. And it works miracles!!!! When you want to be a golden beauty buy this and watch it work it’s magic!
sarah v.
Chicago
My mom and sister used they said the liked but it wasn’t that protective on there skin it was sort of protecting their skin but it wasn’t She did it like how her skin felt and how it looked when she took a shower she had sun burn on parts of her skirt.
Georgia M.
Whitchurch , Shropshire
Our favourite oil to take on holiday. I love the scent of these products, my skin can handle them which is rare because I quite often react to sun care products. This feels nice on the skin and keeps me hydrated and protected.
aly M.
harpers ferry
This is my go to oil. It leaves me confident that i’m protected from the UV rays and won’t get a sunburn, but still allows me to get a little tan. It smells great, stays put, and leaves my skin feeling so soft after i use it.
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love this stuff!! So retro, reminds me of high school haha. I love a good dry oil but I just wish they would make one with higher sunscreen spf... lol I remember when it was literally 4 spf 😂😂😂😂😂 so funny and so 90’s
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I like using this product to leave my skin looking silky and having a golden shimmer to it not necessarily for sunscreen but just like to make my shoulders look a little reflective in the sunlight we wearing a sundress
Erin P.
Ithaca, NY
I love this oil for getting a nice tan. It is a good value, and one bottle will usually last me most of the summer. You defiantly need to wash hands after application but I feel like you need to do that with any oil.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Does this feel really greasy?
jennifer G.
New Castle, NL
Quiero saber si dice para coger el morenito rápido es que yo soy morenita pero no se si será demasio

back