Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenHawaiian Tropic
Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oil SPF 15 Sunscreen

Hawaiian Tropic® Protective Dry Oil SPF 15 Sunscreen

NEW. Exotic Island Botanicals A rare blend of nature s rich tanning oils. 15 UVB/SPF with UVA. Indulge. Pamper. Nourish A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant oils and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil is infused with island botanicals that soothe and pamper, and antioxidants that nourish the skin.  Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin is soft and looks radiant! No animal testing. Sun alert:  Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and.

Would this work on someone who is already medium to tan??
Is this oil sticky on the skin?
How do I bloody buy the product??
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Protective Dry Oil SPF 15 Sunscreen!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
smells amazing and like a tropical beach but it makes you feel greasy and sticky but it just smells sooo goodin reviews
ETERI M.
Wilmington, DE
Hawaiian Tropic® Protective Dry Oil SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by ETERI M.
last summer i taste this product it’s so pros and so cheap, result is amazing! colour look like golden 💫 smell like ! i try it again!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,468 reviews
Hawaiian Tropic® Protective Dry Oil SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Lindsay D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff. I apply it anytime I’m going out in the sun and man does it work! It really helps me get a nice tan and fast!!
Katherine M.
Atlanta, GA
Hawaiian Tropic® Protective Dry Oil SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Katherine M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a most on my beach bag. I owe this product my golden skin. I’ve been using it for over 17 years and won’t change it for the world . I mean is the most wonderful oil in history to me. Is dry and take my looks to a whole different level. Smells good it works can’t ask for more
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a nice tanning oil! I've been using this for years now! I do get a gradual tan from it as long as I don't stay in the sun for very long periods at a time, and the SPF helps to protect my skin from burning! I recommend this product!
Kristen C.
Hawaiian Tropic® Protective Dry Oil SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Kristen C.
I purchased this at Walmart for a beach day and was pleased with my results. I didn’t burn like I usually do and was very pleased with the smell of the coconut oil! It had a 15 broad spectrum SPF and I didn’t think it was strong enough but it was and did a great job! I even left with a little of a tan for my first time using
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
Purchased at: Target
This product is amazing! It keeps you protected while tanning at the same time, it’s perfect when your trying to achieve that summer glow, this product doesn’t leave me feeling dry neither does it burn me, great experience
Kristen F.
Clayton
I love that this product helps me obtain a nice bronze color. It has enough sunscreen that I don’t burn. The dry oil is one of my favorites since it does not leave my skin feeling greasy.
Erica H.
Boston, MA
This is my all time favorite sunscreen! Living in Florida sometimes I want to get a little bit of a tan but don't want to get burnt! This sunscreen gives a perfect blend of protection.
Valerie B.
Yuma
I really enjoy the smell of this! Even my husband enjoys it and the smell. I put some on and go outside to tan regularly.
Melanie S.
San Jose, CA
Hawaiian Tropic® Protective Dry Oil SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Melanie S.
Purchased at: Target
Very easy to apply, and does not leave a sticky residue on my skin. It smells good, and stays on the entire time I tan. I have fair skin, but it helped me to darken more than usual.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gabe O.
Trenton, MO
il y a un an
Hawaiian Tropic® Protective Dry Oil SPF 15 Sunscreen ? How is the effectiveness in using this outside?
Lindsay D. il y a un mois
I use it all the time when I’m going outside in the sun and it does a good job at helping me get a nice tan!
Maia G.
Lindsay D. il y a un mois
I use this all the time and it does a great job helping me get a nice tan! I’d def give it a try
Dea M.
New Castle, DE
Lindsay D. il y a un mois
I like the Hawaiian tropic dry oil spray better!
Kenna B.
il y a un an
Hawaiian Tropic® Protective Dry Oil SPF 15 Sunscreen How can we make sure we grab tthe right shade for us?
Mora D. il y a un an
I wasn’t concerned about the shade when I bought it, my recommendation is that it depends on the tan u want.