Hawaiian Tropic Ozone Ultimate Continuous Spray Sunscreen Spf 80, 6-Ounces (Pack of 2) uploaded by Thaissa R.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

• This stuff smells amazing and works great. I am very prone to bu...1 Answers
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have the one that came in cream, met my expectations and protects all day and doesn't dry my skin! the smell is normal, I bought it on the supermarket and so far is my favorite sunscreen! and I definitely recommend it! and it doesn't cost too much!
Mindy L.
Corning, NY
It's sometimes hard to walk in a drugstore and find a good SPF80.... you can usually get up to 70 pretty easily but then it cuts off. I have a "sports family" so it's nice to spray them in the morning and know they're protected from the sun during long ball tournaments!
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
This is great for extended periods being under the sun. I highly recommend this to those people who always worry about getting burnt. I have never gotten burt when using this as protection. Definitely will buy this product again!
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is super helpful and is good for being outside for a long time. Keeps from getting color and any harmful rays of sun.
Mikki D.
Elizabethton, TN
This stuff smells amazing and works great. I am very prone to burning since I am fair skinned and this stuff works like a charm! Love it.