Hawaiian Tropic Ozone Sport Sunblock Lip Balm, 45 Spf, Citrus Flavor 0.14 Ounces / 4 G (Pack of 6)

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Mary G.
ahwahnee, CA
Yes, yes YES!!! This sunblock has been a life saver! My lips peel soo bad during the summer, usually from enough water and too much sun. But this product has seriously made a huge difference. It is not greasy but feels like it coats well and with a full moisture touch to it.
Daniel R.
Its summer and i needed some sunscreen for my lips. I took a chance buying these because i had never used them before, . I use the product daily and its great, easy to apply, i was surprised by the citrus taste. It really protect my lips. I would buy it again.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
This chapstick works great for dry lips and sun protection which is important
Paighton  U.
Canada
I like this Chapstick for when I'm outside playing sports. it lasts quite a while & protects me from the sun, but there's not really a flavor to it and so I carry around other balms in my purse.