BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Product description

The Ultimate Protection. Triple Play Action: Non-Migrating; Sweatproof; Waterproof. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommended. A durable touch of Hawaiian Tropical, exotic, natural flora, fruit and nut extracts - the Ultimate in Sport Sun Protection. This Triple Play Action formula is non-migrating, so it won't run into your eyes, sweatproof, and waterproof. Designed for a sports enthusiast's active lifestyle, so it's non-greasy and won't affect a sports grip. Cover your bases with this quick drying, oil free spray. No Slip Grip! Protects from the sun's burning UVA/UVB rays; Dermatologist tested; Sun Protection Factor: 30+. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as a safe and effective UV sunscreen aiding in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin including sunburn and possibly premature aging. No animal testing.

Wendy M.
Harvey
My fiancee bought this sun screen when we were going to the beach last year, it smelled good, went on smooth, not messy it's very effective and affordable also water proof,it didn't come in any packaging the bottle was nice and readable
Sunshine H.
Lumberton, TX
I love Hawaiian Tropic! Great for sports and hot summer days! Won't let you down! Great coverage blocking UV rays and leaves you taj as well! Surely not to disappoint! I love the 60 proof personally!
Rachel R.
New Monmouth, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect for those long trips to the beach when you need something a little stronger. I always trust Hawaiian Tropic to keep me from getting burned! I love the coverage and it doesn’t feel too greasy like some brands.
🌺Kasara L.
Honey Brook, PA
This sun block works sooo good if you’re someone who is out in the sun all day long. Working, swimming, playing games or just enjoying the outdoors this product gets the job done! Not super expensive & works great!
Chandra B.
I love to have a sports sunscreen for when I’m laying out. I sweat a lot and need the protection to prevent sunburn. I love the smell as well so that’s a plus! As long as you follow directions it works great!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This is the only thing that I use. Why? I trust it. With fibromyalgia I have to use a sunscreen. This I have been using for a few years and it works. Don't need to say much more than that
Mallory J.
Raleigh, NC
I love this stuff, it works really well and smells amazing. Honestly I buy it cause of the smell but it also works well- I don’t wear sunscreen super often but I’m also really pale so when I do I need something that is going to work well and this does
Hailey L.
Growing up a Florida baby I was always covered in sunscreen. This product works well. It goes on easily and lasts a long time. I always keep this in my beach bag. It works even in water or sweat. I recommend it
Caroline S.
Eagleville
I don't spend too much time in the sun, but when I am soaking up some Vitamin D, this sunscreen is my go to. I know that this product will protect me from the harsh rays of the sun and also give me the Vitamins I need.
Kelly S.
Olmitz
I love the ozone sport it protects my skin through out the day from any harmful rays ,and I feel the sun is more friendly to me ,and the awesome coconut sunscreen fragrant never leaves me until I wash my body and I really like the hot summer night after being at the beach all day feel 🤗