BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Active: Octocrylene, Oxybenzone, Avobenzone (Parsol 1789). Patent Pending. Inactive: Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene. Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Lauryl Peg-8 Dimethicone. Cyclomethicone Hydrated Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Silica, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax. Acrylates/C12-22 Akyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Sodium Chloride. Benzoyl Alcohol, Polythylene, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Plumeria Acutifolia (Plumeria) Flower Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Fruit Extract, Colocasia Antiquorum (Dasheen) Root Extract.

Frances M.
Barnsdall
This is the best sunscreen. I took it with me on my trip to Cancun and I am a very pale person. And I did not get sunburnt. Has a great smell. It’s affordable. Does exactly what the product claims to do. I will re-purchase this. And I would recommend it to others
Heidi S.
Where we live, we need good sunscreen. There are beaches all over the place and the sun is not so friendly. This helps make a day at the beach fun and helps prevent miserable sunburnt children.
Corinna M.
I always go for the best spf even though I have skin which tans without burning. Sun screen still use to stay on the safe side in the sun tanning or just relaxing.
Victoria G.
New Braunfels
I usually burn if unprotected. This keeps me from burning to a crisp. I feel protected and safe with this product. I don't have to worry that I will be miserable later from to much exposure and little protection. This keeps me from pain.
Ally G.
United States
A light sunscreen that works really well. It has a nice smell that isn't overpowering. It doesn't hurt my skin and my skin is sensitive.
Taylor P.
Sunscreen is no joke, so I typically go for something high SPF. This is thick, and offers a great deal of protection.
Yesenia F.
Tampa
I buy this product for equivocation but I give it a shot... and I am a fan of this sun block. .. super good!!!
Maya N.
victorville
i liked this so much I buy this online .. was so good and i needed to try more the same this one
Mariana H.
Guadalajara
I reqlly like this brand the smell is delicious and it sets right onto your skin. I’ve used it a couple times and I think it really protects your skin because of it’s high SPF. I recommend anyone to buy it.
aarary R.
This sunscreen is the one that I almost always use, it has very good protection and I can be freely in the sun ray hehe