BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Clear. Oil free - non greasy. Quick and even coverage. SunSure Technology. Broad spectrum UVB/UVA protection. Waterproof SPF. Parsol 1789. A touch of Hawaiian tropical, exotic, natural flora, and fruit extracts - the Ultimate in spray sun protection. Advanced SunSure Technology uses less chemical sunscreens to achieve a higher SPF that lasts longer in the sun. Parsol 1789 helps provide protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin. Rub free. Dries quickly. Won't run into eyes. Enriched with Vitamins A,C, & E. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective UV sunscreen. Contains the maximum level of Parsol 1789 permitted by the FDA. Parsol 1789 trade name for Avobenzone. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. No animal testing. Made in U.S.A.

Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Always Hawaiian tropics have been a number 1 product any x in there line of products are excellent 2 there name living in Florida 4 10 yrs & the Hawaiian tropics plant being in Daytona & a couple friends working there always got new products be4 they were put on the shelves at stores
Ashley B.
My go to sunscreen for my son and husband. It's perfect for at the beach, you can spray it on and it stays put and drys fast. Non greasy also which is my favorite thing about it! I will NOT use anything else on them because this has proved effective the past 2 years. I spray it on and it doesn't take long at all, within 3min they're ready to get in the ocean. I don't even have to re apply it but maybe 3x during a whole day on the beach. Love it!
RaeLynn M.
Great to use if you have kids and they are constantly in and out of the pool. High sp factor. A little pricey, but very worth it especially when it comes to the kiddos. Fast application as it is a spray on. Can end up going through in a short time but it beats getting a horrible sun burn, especially on kids
Theresa R.
Lake Elsinore
Use this for my husband and he loves the scent and the fact that he can spray it on. Of course after spraying you still need to rub it in, but it doesn’t leave your hand oily. Would buy again and recommend
natasha r.
I have a Tennessee freckling very easily so I know when the sunscreen is doing its job and this one works great because I don’t get any more freckles when I’m using this I know that my skin isn’t getting so damaged I love that I have such high SPF and it smells great and it’s just so easy to pop lie because I really hate seeing her rubbing stick sunscreen on this is really easy and quick to use especially great for my little kids to
Michelle S.
Burleson , TX
Perfect for throwing in the bag and going. This works great for the water park, pool or just going out. My sensitive skin doesn’t burn when i wear this, and I must say that the sun usually hates me.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I need all of the sunscreen, all the time. I always need to wear it because I’m super pale, and pasty af. So this is actually pretty decent sunscreen, I always reapply sunscreen no matter what so it’s a given for me.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I do not use sunscreen that much. But when I do I use Hawaiian Tropic. I trust the brand and I know that it works. I use it on grandchildren every time they go to the park or out to play. I know that this product works because we do not get sunburns. The price is Affordable. They have a wide range of all different kinds and all different protections.
Carly C.
Austin, TX
This is a super nice sunscreen! I love spray sunscreens so you don’t get super messy and greasy while applying! Also gives a nice cooling affect which is nice in the summer!
Danielle K.
Brooklyn, NY
I believe I used this one summer when I was a bit younger. I liked the smell of the product, but I didn't like how sticky it made my skin feel. Also, I felt like I still got burned by the sun once I came back home. Smell was great but didn't really feel like it really protected my skin.
Amy A.