Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenHawaiian Tropic
Hawaiian Tropic Ozone Sport SPF 55 Sunscreen

Hawaiian Tropic® Ozone Sport® SPF 55 Sunscreen

Clear. Oil free - non greasy. Quick and even coverage. SunSure Technology. Broad spectrum UVB/UVA protection. Waterproof SPF. Parsol 1789. A touch of Hawaiian tropical, exotic, natural flora, and fruit extracts - the Ultimate in spray sun protection. Advanced SunSure Technology uses less chemical sunscreens to achieve a higher SPF that lasts longer in the sun. Parsol 1789 helps provide protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin. Rub free. Dries quickly. Won't run into eyes. Enriched with Vitamins A,C, & E. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective UV sunscreen. Contains the maximum level of Parsol 1789 permitted by the FDA. Parsol 1789 trade name for Avobenzone. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. No animal testing. Made in U.S.A.

Does it smell good?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Ozone Sport® SPF 55 Sunscreen!
How would you rate this product?
Jo S.
Uvalde, TX
Like the ability to spray in hard to reach places. Gives full coverage with little waste of product.
Cin G.
It is the one i buy every summer it is perfect for every type of skin. Only be careful if you have a super sensitive one.
Missy K.
Moline, IL
As someone on this go this is an absolute must have. Fits in my purse doesn’t smell to bad and isn’t thick and messy like other sunscreens. Not to heavy and is gentle. I would recommend to everyone. Price point is pretty nice too.
Carlos N.
I've always been a big fan of spray sunscreens since they go on smoothly and don't need to be rubbed in much (which means less time on the deck and more time in the pool for me!). This one in particular is nice because it's SPF 55...I have a fair complexion. It seems to stay on for a while, as I have swam for 2-3 hours after putting this on and I haven't gotten a sunburn.
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
I really do like the spray sunscreen because it is easier to put on and reapply later. I also don't need to worry about the harshness on my skin and it is easy on the environment. This product is about the same price as other products.
Liandra G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product works but is very oily to me.. I burn easily so I tend to use a few different sunscreens when I go outside
Michael Mckinley K.
Fort Myers
I love everything Hawaiian Tropic and this smells so great. Also I think I have a bias against them because my brother was little Mr Hawaiian Tropic
Stacy W.
Greenville, TX
My husband really enjoys this sunscreen. It doesn’t melt off or wash off, and it’s easy to apply.
Dawn D.
Oviedo, FL
It really works well and it stays on this waterproof I really like it and it’s reasonable that price . Are use this on several occasionsMy whole family uses it and they like it to only go to the beach I put it on before they go into the water and I put in our name and we really enjoyed the smelts have a really small size
RaeLynn M.
Great to use if you have kids and they are constantly in and out of the pool. High sp factor. A little pricey, but very worth it especially when it comes to the kiddos. Fast application as it is a spray on. Can end up going through in a short time but it beats getting a horrible sun burn, especially on kids