BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #6 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

Hawaiian Tropic® Original Dark Tanning Oil 10.8 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "I love to use this stuff. As odd as it sounds I can't tan and I have very light skin but I find if I use this oil I hardly burn. I have even used sunblock for babies with spf 50+ and it wasn't as good as this when it comes to me burning. I don't know it it would be the same for others but I'd recommend trying it because it is very hydrating and I think that's one reason my burns aren't horrible like with other products. " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tanning oil. I always feel so tanned after and i have fair skin if i use this enough times i get a nice little glow. #beachbag" in 22 reviews
Georgette C.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always enjoyed the smell of this oil and I love to use this when I'm tanning. I really enjoy rubbing it in my skin because it reminds me of Hawaii! I will continue to purchase this brand and their oils and I highly recommend them! I prefer using the spray bottles over the pour kind but nonetheless a great product!
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
I remember this product from back in the day during junior high and high school! I do love the smell but I had to be honest that I always ended up getting a little too burnt using it because it didn't have enough SPF for me. But I will say all of the ads showed some beautifully tanned girls and boy the smell was straight beach
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Hawaiian Tropic is my go to tanning oil. I like the fragrance, it smells like the tropics. Even though this is an oil it doesn't clog any of my pores. I use this every summer and I usually get about 2 to 3 shades darker than how I started. It absorbs nicely into the skin also so your not left feeling slimy.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
I love this oil. I use it in the summer when I lay out and swim because it is water proof and it makes me very dark! It's a good price and lasts a long time! I have light completion but after using this for awhile I have great tanned skin. I definitely recommend it but I don't think it has any SPF so beware!
Taylir E.
Throop, PA
I love the dark tanning oil. This oil is great because it doesn't make me feel oily and smells great. I have used this oil before and also recommend it! It is never harsh on the skin and it really really does help tan my skin. I always will buy this product in the summer time to help with my tan!
Ashley C.
I bought this bottle years ago, and I still use it to this day. Smells like coconuts. I guess you can call me a first time user, but I have had this for years and still have product left. It isn't pricey, so you only have to buy it once, I guess you have to buy depending on how often you use it.
patricia m.
Owingsville, KY
This is a tanning oil that I have used for many years, I like the way it helps to give a nice golden tan to my skin. I started using it in my early 20s, I'm 54 now and I still use and love it. I like the scent of it just as much! I highly recommend this if you want a nice golden tan!!
Jasmine B.
Hamilton, OH
This is my go to tanning oil. They also make a version with carrot extract that always gave me nice color. My entire family used to use it. I love how moisturizing it is on my skin and the resulting tan I get from this product. Hawaiian tropic definitely knows what they are doing.
Lauren C.
This product smells absolutely divine. I use it right after my shower and love the way my skin feels and smells after applying it. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a great moisturizing body oil. It seems it was difficult for me to find last time I bought it, so I hope there's no plans to discontinue this product.
Emily H.
Willard, OH
I love this Hawaiian Tropic Original Dark Tanning Oil, it gives me the tan I want everytime and dosent leave an oily aftermath after laying out in the sun it absorbs and gives a beautiful tan each and every time. I buy this product every summer! Iv tried a lot of other tanning oils/ lotions and nothing compares to this one!
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?
zoey r.
Is this a good tanning oil for get a nice even tan