BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #2 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

• What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this...1 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Original Dark Tanning Oil 10.8 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "I love to use this stuff. As odd as it sounds I can't tan and I have very light skin but I find if I use this oil I hardly burn. I have even used sunblock for babies with spf 50+ and it wasn't as good as this when it comes to me burning. I don't know it it would be the same for others but I'd recommend trying it because it is very hydrating and I think that's one reason my burns aren't horrible like with other products. " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tanning oil. I always feel so tanned after and i have fair skin if i use this enough times i get a nice little glow. #beachbag" in 22 reviews
Bailey J.
Acworth, GA
I actually use this stuff when I'm tanning especially the one with instant bronzer. If I use this every other day for about 30 minutes to an hour I look great! It smells really good so I don't ever worry about smelling like chemicals if I'm going somewhere later. I'm strawberry blonde but have the skin like a ginger because my entire family is red head and I burn super easy so I trust this stuff to get me dark without the unnesseccary sunburn before. Just remember to put on sunscreen beforehand too!
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
I LOVE this oil! Its awesome. It helps make my skin tan so quickly its terrific. I found it in walmart for about 8 bucks. Love this product would recommend to anyone who wants a good tanning oil.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
My mom used this in college and when she found some in the store a couple years ago she purchased some. The scent of this tanning oil is phenomenal, it is a very tropical, coconut-y scent. I use this when my skin gets dry, but I cannot use it out in the sun since it has no SPF. I am a ginger and am very pale, so I have to put on something with SPF or I burn to a crisp. However, this is good for dry skin and smells fantastic!
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Marsha Y.
Lithonia, GA
Every single summer I make it a mission to get a dark, bronze tan and this suntan oil is the only one I've tried that helps me achieve the look I want! I've been using this dark tanning oil, paired with the bronzing accelerator by Hawaiian Tropic and I find they are a dynamic duo for me! I've been achieving great tans using these products for the last 5 years and I don't intend to try anything else!
Lucy B.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I very much enjoy the smell of this tanning oil. It smell likes summer. The only problem is that you have to watch how long you stay out in the sun. It doesn’t contain any sunscreen
Courtney H.
Fridley, MN
First off, yes I know I should be wearing sunscreen but I don't. I'm big on scents and have always loved the scent of Hawaiian Tropics. It just makes me think of summer, lounging by the pool. I go through a bottle every year. If you want a good tan, I'd recommend this as it works great. Just be smart and don't fry yourself in the sun and drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
Kamberlee J.
Richmond Hill, NY
I can't even remember how many years I have been using this tanning oil ... Always gives me a great tan even on the first day at the beach . I get an awesome golden color.. I don't know if it can get any better... It's a trusted name in sun and fun in my opinion..
Georgette C.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always enjoyed the smell of this oil and I love to use this when I'm tanning. I really enjoy rubbing it in my skin because it reminds me of Hawaii! I will continue to purchase this brand and their oils and I highly recommend them! I prefer using the spray bottles over the pour kind but nonetheless a great product!
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
I remember this product from back in the day during junior high and high school! I do love the smell but I had to be honest that I always ended up getting a little too burnt using it because it didn't have enough SPF for me. But I will say all of the ads showed some beautifully tanned girls and boy the smell was straight beach
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?