BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #5 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

• What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this...1 Answers
Ana S.
Wauconda, IL
I used to use this in my high school years of wanting to get super tan. It really works! It smells so good, like coconuts. I just wish the bottle didn’t get so messy and greasy after use.
Stephanie
my skin has a very light color and most of the time i wish i had it a little bit darker, so i tried this and at the beggining, it gave me a beautiful dark color, but it didnt last. When i went for a shower that strong color dissapeared, leaving just a super low difference from my actual skin tone.
Gretchen B.
Muncie, IN
Ive been using this product every summer for the perfect tan since i was14. When your a teenager looking perfect is EVERYTHING. .....you cant go wrong with this tanning oil.Ever since that first summer when everyone was blown away by my all over dark rich smooth fragrant tan..... that with the oil on made me smell like i came from A secret island getaway or resort somewhere..i was hooked. It was amazing. It has had the same
effect every year without fail..I am a loyal customer and with a flawless tan year after year for almost 30 years...id recommend this product to anyone and everyone..that is if you want to look, feel and smell like you just spent two weeks on the beach of one of the Hawaiian islands..
Gloria S.
Kissimmee, FL
I live in Florida, and love going to the beach. I really enjoy tanning, and with this product it gives me the perfect tan. It dries up quickly and does not leave my skin feeling oily.
Kristina B.
This is my favorite type of tanning oil to use out in the sun. It is perfect to get that bronze glow and is very affordable. It stays on if you hop into the pool or water and you only have to apply sparingly all through out the day.
Allie J.
This is the only tanning oil I use. I am Pacific Islander so I don’t usually burn, it smells so good and doesn’t leave me oily all day. I have recommended this to everyone already!
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
I absolutely LOVE the scent of this and use it every time we go to the beach! I also love using coconut oils too! But out of all the other brands I’ve tried this one by far surpasses them all!
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
I have been using this tanning oil for 12 years and as long as it’s around I will continue to buy this. Smells amazing, makes your skin feel so good. It’s a little pricey but it is really worth it!
Rachel K.
North Arlington, NJ
tends to be very oily but it does dry quickly. it may cause a breakout on your body. my tan was dark because of this oil. the oil is very gentle and has a nice scent.
Bailey J.
Acworth, GA
I actually use this stuff when I'm tanning especially the one with instant bronzer. If I use this every other day for about 30 minutes to an hour I look great! It smells really good so I don't ever worry about smelling like chemicals if I'm going somewhere later. I'm strawberry blonde but have the skin like a ginger because my entire family is red head and I burn super easy so I trust this stuff to get me dark without the unnesseccary sunburn before. Just remember to put on sunscreen beforehand too!
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?