BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #5 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

• What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this...1 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Original Dark Tanning Oil 10.8 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "I love to use this stuff. As odd as it sounds I can't tan and I have very light skin but I find if I use this oil I hardly burn. I have even used sunblock for babies with spf 50+ and it wasn't as good as this when it comes to me burning. I don't know it it would be the same for others but I'd recommend trying it because it is very hydrating and I think that's one reason my burns aren't horrible like with other products. " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tanning oil. I always feel so tanned after and i have fair skin if i use this enough times i get a nice little glow. #beachbag" in 22 reviews
Ashley H.
Shreveport , LA
This stuff is the best! It definitely works to help you get a darker tan! Be careful though to not burn yourself trying to get too dark. I’ve used this for years and it is better than a tanning bed. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Emily J.
Decatur, TN
This is one of my favorite products to lay in the sun with. It not only smells amazing, but it helps create an amazing dark tan. If you are not a fan of the oily feeling they have an amazing dry oil spray that works just as well. I would definitely recommend this product.
Chelsey P.
Gravette, AR
I bought this a while back and love using it and when I use it I put it on and go out and lay out and it does a great job and smells amazing and I love the packing on it and the price isn't bad at and I will be buying it again
Roseann B.
Elmer, NJ
I love a lot of coppertone products. They have been around forever and are a common summer staple in my home. This one I have been using for decades! It's a classic. We have a pool and spend many hours outdoors in the summertime.
Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Ive been using this for years & its been a staple in my family my parents have been using it since they were teenagers also. Smells fantastic, gives you a golden tan id recommend it. You can buy it at any grocery or drug store even some gas stations. It will run you between $10-15
Brittany C.
Wilmington, NC
This product smells heavenly and gives you the summer glow you’ve been wanting. I bought it at any drug store and it was very reasonable. It feels great on the skin and I most definitely would buy it again.
Sierra M.
Great for on the beach tanning or any types of laying outside. Gives off a golden tone, they have great packaging. I personally enjoy the brand Banana Boat over Hawaiian Tropic but it does work effectively.
Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
This is my second go to if I run out of my other tanning lotion makes my skin feel so good and gives me the dark tan I go for in the summer. It’s gentle to my skin which is a pulse I would recommend to others.
Dafhnee J.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE THIS! This is my favorite tanning oil ever because of the smell the way it makes my skin look and even to results. The results make me look really bronze and golden. I will always buy this again.
August S.
Scappoose , OR
I use this every summer and I get a nice golden tan, I would recommend this to anyone, if you burn just put this on and instead of burning you will get a tan, and trust me I'm white and I burn very easy, so I use this and I get a dark golden tan I love this product.
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?