BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #5 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

• What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this...1 Answers
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
This on top of sun screen really does help to absorb and build a tan. I always lather this on while at the beach and it helps keep my skin hydrated and smooth while being less damaged by the sun. It smells amazing, and even though it’s an oil, once rubbed in, it doesn’t leave you feeling greasy.
Brittany E.
Salida, CA
I loved this tanning oil in the summer. It really helps to get that golden tan. It smells so good and it never broke me out which is good because a lot of body products break me out. I buy a new one every summer. I recommend this product to everyone that loves to get golden tan in the summer
Cassandra S.
Carencro, LA
Love this tanning oil.  It helps me to get a nice golden tan every summer.  I stop by either walmart or walgreens and pick it up.  It definitely meets and exceeds my expectations!  I always make sure I have a bottle for the start of summer.  I highly recommend it.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
I love this stuff for the summer! I love getting sun and toasted. This oil also makes your skin look great as it leaves a nice semi glittery sheen without feeling sticky. $10-15 for a bottle ain’t bad either. I wouldn’t recommend using this for the face though just the body.
Jessica  E.
Super oil! Stains your clothes! You get what you pay for on this one. Easy to use but not my first choice in tanning oils. You can get it at walmart for under $10 and Ulta for more. I wouldn't recommend.
Meagan R.
It had been a few years since I have used this product. I remember using it anytime I wanted to guarantee I would get a nice tan! It never failed me.  The packaging was nice but not super eye catching. THe product itself is worth the price in my opinion.
madalyn s.
clackamas
Tanning is something I love doing in the summer but sometimes struggle with getting a bronze glow. This stuff is my fav and helps me get that rich color that I am looking for!! I will say the oil is a little thick but for how good it works I can look past that! It also works really well on sensitive skin.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
One of my top favorite tanning oils. I get a beautiful golden tan after about an hour of sitting in the sun. This helps intensify my tan and makes it darker and last that much longer.
Michelle S.
the woodlands
I love using this every summer. My tan last so long and the smell is so amazing. It’s extremely affordable and last a long time. I’ve used Tan salon products and this product outdoes them all. I would recommend it to all my friends and family.
Kelly D.
Beaver Falls
I love this. I have been using it for years never got burned as long as I used this. I burn with sunblock and without anything on but not if I use this. I also of an olive skin tone as I'm Italian and it works amazing and I get nice and dark
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?