BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #5 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

• What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this...1 Answers
Eszter B.
Thunder Bay
I’ve always used this tanning oil when I go to Cuba! works so well I come home with such a nice colour but you still burn so recommended occasionally sun screen
Yarisa S.
Doral, FL
I don’t even know why i have this since im already brown skinned. I tan with this oil sometimes when i go to the beach and its very effective and cheap.
Sophie V.
Staffordshire, LICHFIELD
I love this! The smell is lovely! And it works eonders to give you that nice dark tan on holiday! Well worth the price and highly recommended!! Xx
Thea Jenna C.
This oil adds as a brilliant tan topper, it does it safely which is the most important part of the product. It lasts on the skin and smells great!
Kit R.
Fort Erie
Love the smell reminds me of summer its always a go to product and has the same excellent results and a good price . and usually last for ever
Olga X.
the number one is tanning oil. i remember this stuff from when i was a kid and saw all the big kids using it. Cult classique, works every time.
melissa w.
South Porcupine, ON
I love the golden tan I get with this product. I keep a bottle of this at all times in the summer..it also works at moisturizing my skin too
Carla S.
I loved the produto.vé a product that is fragrant , moisturizes and keeps the skin smooth and shiny for a long time .
I love the packaging.
Candi L.
Sault Sainte Marie
My fave tanning oil! I love that it doesn't have any spf in it and helps with a really gorgeous tan! Only problem, I find it hard to find!!
kate o.
Loved this so much! Only tanning oil that works for my very pale sensitive skin. Really did what it said it would. Would defo buy again.
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?