BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #5 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

• What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this...1 Answers
Aleasha E.
Edmonton, AB
Absolutely love this tanning lotion! I use it every single summer so I am definitely a repeat user. It more than meets my expectations ever time. The packaging is very minimal which I like. Less waste for the world. I would recommend this product to anyone I know that’s looking to start a wicked tan!Banana Boat® Spray Sunscreen Deep Tanning Oil SPF 4
Caitlin A.
Ottawa, ON
Awesome product. I'm pretty pale and generally burn pretty badly in the sun (even with sunscreen) and then I sometimes tan after but not always. Was in the sun with this oil for 2 hours and got a nice glow going!! Definitely would recommend this product. It's super moisturizing and smells amazing. A summer must have! #contest
Marine H.
Montréal, QC
By far the best tanning oil for vacation or hot summer days relaxing by the pool. What I love the most about it is how good it smells and how effective it is. Every time I use this oil to tan I get a very nice colour and lots of compliments. Wouldn't go with any other brand.
Katrina A.
wyebridge, ON
summer is all about the sun kissed glow and the tropical smells, And this company has mastered that! Love this tanning oil, it dosnt leave that oil greasy feeling you get with other companies!! Highly recommend for all the beach bums out there😎
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
This is my go to tanning oil, I bring a bottle with me every vacation, I love the way it smells and it works really well as well, my last purchase of these bottles was at Walmart and it's pretty decently priced!
Alexis L.
Minneapolis, MN
Love using this during the summers to tan use a little bit at a time. It gives you a nice even tan. And it does not leave a orange tint like most tanning oils or lotions.
Gaby G.
Brownsville , TX
I Love the scent of sunscreens and tanning oils, specially This one. I have very light pale skin and this gives me a little color and protects my skin from the sun.
Lou B.
Colchester, Colchester
My parents live in Turkey so I go out to see them whenever I can. I always take hawian tropic dark tanning oil. I start with a factor 8 or 6 depending on how hot it is and use that for a couple of days then switch to dark tanning. It has a lovely smell to it and the oil helps keep your skin moisturised and it gives you an amazing deep tan. I would only recommend it for medium to dark skin though. Not light or freckled skin
Amber V.
Surrey, BC
This is great for working on your base tan, do be careful though, as with any oil, you could burn if you don't watch out. Moderation is key when using this sun tanning oil. Very effective though, and totally worth the money at under 10$.
The only improvement I would make on this product is a sun safety warning.
Ashley H.
Prince George, BC
LOVE THIS OIL! I use it religiously every summer and it never fails! Not only do you get that extra bronze out of your day it smells amazing. I have been using this for years and never disappoints! Gentle on the skin, but does take a couple uses if in and out of the water, but just means you get to refresh the awesome scent
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?