BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #6 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

Hawaiian Tropic® Original Dark Tanning Oil 10.8 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "I love to use this stuff. As odd as it sounds I can't tan and I have very light skin but I find if I use this oil I hardly burn. I have even used sunblock for babies with spf 50+ and it wasn't as good as this when it comes to me burning. I don't know it it would be the same for others but I'd recommend trying it because it is very hydrating and I think that's one reason my burns aren't horrible like with other products. " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tanning oil. I always feel so tanned after and i have fair skin if i use this enough times i get a nice little glow. #beachbag" in 22 reviews
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
I use this after a day in the sun when it's still light out. Tiny bit of protection with a luxurious feeling and divine smell. Been using since I was around 12-13.
Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this stuff. I've been using this stuff for the past 10 years and it has never been bad. I usually pick mine up at Walmart for about 7 bucks. A bottle will usually last me entire summer depending on how often I go to the beach that summer and if I share. It really allows the sun to set to give you that sun kissed look. My only warning is that there is absolutely no SPF in it, so if you're prone to burn be warned this stuff has no protection against the skin. I'm middle eastern so I don't have to use SPF (I still do because of skin cancer) but I can use it without getting burned.
JaQuell R.
Waterbury, CT
Best tanning lotion I have ever used and I loved tanning it leaves me with a glo and Hawaiian Tropic® Original Dark Tanning Oil 10.8 fl. oz. BottleI'm never to dark or sun burnt ha , I'm going to keep using this product till I can find something much better that makes me just as happy with the out come !
Hannah H.
Cordele , GA
I usually use oils when I lay out and this baby is amazing. It’s oily but I like that because it attracts the sun better, easy to apply, smells like the beach, I tan easily so I recommend you use this if you tan easily or if you already have a good tan going. Love this I always have it with me on Pool or beach days!
Ally S.
We really like the scent of this oil and how it amplifies your tan easily, especially and even for someone who burns fairly easily before developing a tan. Which is me, the only downside to this product is that the oil can clog your pores and cause breakouts. Never use on your face for this reason and generally wash it off after being in the sun to prevent this from happening. The smell is terrific which is great since some oils and sunscreens smell horrid.
Alyce G.
Kirtland, NM
Hawaiian Tropic Original Dark Tanning Oil is the only tanning oil I use. I buy it at Wai-Mart for under $10. It gives me immediate results the first time I go tanning. It is a great value compared to higher priced tanning oils. I would definitely buy this oil time and again! Just remember - this is an oil!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love the scent of anything by this brand. This oil smells like a wonderful coconut/fruity beach scent. It is an oil so be cautious about having fair skin and applying before you sit in the sun. I usually use this after I establish my base tan. The oil is so nice and makes my skin extremely soft. I get a nice tan and moisturized at the same time.
Yaidelyn F.
I've used Hawaiian Tropic Original Dark Tanning Oil since I was a teenager. My favorite thing of it all is the smell. I think the price is affordable. I feel that the tanning oil is effective on my skin type. I will definitely be purchasing it again in the summer time.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Hawaiian tropic tanning oil is the best oil ever made. Every summer I can never get enough of it. I use it our in the sun when I lay on my lawn and tan.it smells like heaven like coconuts like a tropical dream.😘
Mason S.
Richardson, TX
As I am ghostly pale, this product really did make a noticeable change in my complexion. The only downside to this though is with my Fair skin I was VERY prone to sunburn and struggled with combatting that and finding a balance between a tan complexion and an underlying burn. Totally not the products fault I am so pale though!
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?
zoey r.
Is this a good tanning oil for get a nice even tan