BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #2 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

• What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this...1 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Original Dark Tanning Oil 10.8 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "I love to use this stuff. As odd as it sounds I can't tan and I have very light skin but I find if I use this oil I hardly burn. I have even used sunblock for babies with spf 50+ and it wasn't as good as this when it comes to me burning. I don't know it it would be the same for others but I'd recommend trying it because it is very hydrating and I think that's one reason my burns aren't horrible like with other products. " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tanning oil. I always feel so tanned after and i have fair skin if i use this enough times i get a nice little glow. #beachbag" in 22 reviews
Marie M.
Elgin, Elgin
These oils always smell lovely and make skin nice and smooth as well as protecting against the sun. I've never had sun burn using of these. Handy to throw in your bag for the family when out and about, especially if going to the beach for the day or weekend away
Christina S.
St, NL
This stuff is the cats more when it comes to getting a tan. A drop of this stuff on your skin and you can be sure that you will have a nice summer glow at the end of the day. It smells AMAZING and reminds me of the smell of a yoga studio. I'll definitely purchase again
Zhanaya C.
Kings heath, Birmingham
If you want to tan on holiday go for the oiler products like this one. Used it in Gran Canaria and my tan was lit!! It is expensive though and a cheap baby oil does the same however it doesn’t protect your skin so in all honesty it’s worth the money!
Holly T.
Edmonton
I love the smell of this tanning oil! I’m very pale but found that this did help me develop a tan. Since I’m so fair, I wore it overtop of sunscreen to avoid burning. It felt moisturizing and looked pretty on the skin which were a bonus.
Jasmine B.
Cottonwood close, Crawley
Love love love this oil for summer! I French my body in this stuff, really does gain you a quicker browner tan and the smell is amazing too. You can get these bottles in multipacks for a great price so this is a must have in your bag for summer!
Amanda C.
Laval, QC
I like this product a lot. It smells very tropical like bananas. I use this a lot during the summer since it helps me tan. It makes a huge difference. If u have trouble tanning during the summer i would definitely recommend this!
katarina k.
I really liked it. Used some of my friends for a couple hours on the beach and I noticed very quickly I was tanning! I worked well and smelled great and I actually didn’t feel too oily once it sunk in a little bit!
Kayleigh B.
County Durham , Bishop Auckland
Love love love the smell of Hawaiian tropic products. Some of the suncreams are so creamy and lovely I also enjoy using the oils. If I go abroad this is the brand I think of instantly.
Angel L.
Sudbury, ON
Love using this! It smells great plus you get an amazing boost to your tan while never ever burning! I always get compliments on my skin tone in summer when I use this!
Kayla S.
Absolutely love this product smells amazing and truly works in darkening your skin. Although be careful as you will burn still as it's meant to give u a tan quicker.
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?