BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #2 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

• What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this...1 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Original Dark Tanning Oil 10.8 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "I love to use this stuff. As odd as it sounds I can't tan and I have very light skin but I find if I use this oil I hardly burn. I have even used sunblock for babies with spf 50+ and it wasn't as good as this when it comes to me burning. I don't know it it would be the same for others but I'd recommend trying it because it is very hydrating and I think that's one reason my burns aren't horrible like with other products. " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tanning oil. I always feel so tanned after and i have fair skin if i use this enough times i get a nice little glow. #beachbag" in 22 reviews
Shelby O.
Westfield, WI
This is by far my favorite tanning oil. It smells great, keeps my skin moisturized, and definitely helps me achieve a darker tan quicker. After using this I will never buy another brand ever again.
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
Such a classic this is! The smell, the way it makes your body look, the packaging - all so great. Although I know it isn’t great for my skin, I’ll likely continue to repurchase in the future.
Shawnna S.
Galloway, NJ
I've been using this forever. It works great and smells amazing. Although it has a low spf so you def want to rotate with something that has a higher spf to stay safe and not get burnt.
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
Best tanning oil ever!!! It has great coverage and lasts long! Best when used on a cruise or at the lake! Great coverage for any time of outing. It is more on the expensive end. Will definitely buy again.
Hannah K.
Bath
My mom got me into using this style since summer. I love the smell and what it does for my skin. I use a wide range of skin protecting products,but this is one that sticks out.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
I spent many years tanning because I have fair skin and go from white to lobster red quickly. Then I found a spot on my back one day and another on my skin that worried me and all the things I found when I researched them freaked me out. My mom had skin cancer on her nose that had to be removed more than once so that was enough for me to stop. But I used this religiously and omg the smell is amazing!!! I believe this is what kept my skin from drying out as well and not turning into leather. I tanned well with it but now that I'm not tanning you'd think I ditched it right? Nope! I still get it because I love the smell!! I wish they made a body spray in it without the tanning benefits.
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
This is one of my favorite products. It blocks harmful rays while keeping skin soft and bronze. It has an amazing scent. I got this product at walmart for around 8 dollars.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
This is the classic Tanning oil that I have loved my whole life! Now I have come to prefer dry oil, but this one is still a favorite. My skin loves it and so do my nails!
Sharleen T.
Okay yes I know there's no sunscreen in this but it is an amazing product use your own sunscreen to protect yourself and then later this bad boy on and you are good to go
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
I use this after a day in the sun when it's still light out. Tiny bit of protection with a luxurious feeling and divine smell. Been using since I was around 12-13.
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?