BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #5 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

• What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this...1 Answers
trisha b.
Brooklyn, NY
Omggggggggffgf i love this brand use it all the time in the summer but it at rite aid and use it at the beach and pool
Lisa K.
Milford, CT
Love the scent and the protection I need from the hot Summer sun. Never a sunburn. Not greasy and sand does not stick.
Stefanie S.
Las Vegas, NV
My fiance loves this stuff. It is the only one he uses. He enjoys the smell of it and the price is really good for it.
Genia G.
st. augustine
This stuff really gets me dark. I usually use it after I’ve established my base tan and it continues to get me darker.
Sydney G.
Gainesville, GA
Has a great scent, goes on smooth and helps get a good tan. I honestly own like 5 bottles of this stuff and I love it.
Claire S.
Tunkhannock, PA
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil helps me get a deep dark tan! It makes my skin feel soft and I love the way it smells.
madison m.
Daytona Beach, FL
i live in florida so its not hard getting tan but this stuff works wonders youll be pale one second and be tan the next
Christina P.
Cape Coral, FL
When I was younger I would use this product. It went on great and easy to wash off... And of course it smelled great!
Jessica S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Best product to buy if you like tan like me you get dark quick using this product you will like this I reccomed this
Angel Z.
Hopewell, VA
When I want a tan I use this! Which gives a lot of bang for your buck. Gentle on your skin. I got this at wal greens.
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?