BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #5 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

• What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this...1 Answers
Fallon H.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE THIS TANNING OIL!!! It seriously helps me get so dark and I love the way it makes my skin feel. I just am such a fan overall.
Christina C.
Morehead, KY
This is one of the only tanning oils I use. I love it, although the consistency is a little thick I find that it is still enjoyable.
Karen A.
Love this oil been using it for years. I love the way the oil keeps my skin shiny and smooth and gives me great color in the summer.
Jessica O.
El mirage, Az
Love a little tan always looks nice when i get done tanning i live in az so the sun is always attacking so why not just apply this m.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
The formula is moisturizing and great for getting a nice tan. I love the scent. It is inexpensive and found many places. Very gentle.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This oil is really great for days at the pool and beach. The only thing I do not like about it is that it stays on your skin forever.
Jennifer D.
Centralia
Love this stuff! Smells amaizing and leaves your skin feeling nice and moisturized, and a nice dark tan as well. Just love it.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
I like to use this tanning oil when I am trying to obtain a darker tan. The only downfall of it is I feel I have to reapply it often
Valentina M.
I love this product, it works and gives yoy the perfect and smooth tan! The color is just right, and does take too many hours to tan
Sarah B.
Love this tanner and protestant. It works so well. I get a even tan every time! Worth every penny. I would recommend and repurchase
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?