BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #5 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

• What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this...1 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Original Dark Tanning Oil 10.8 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "I love to use this stuff. As odd as it sounds I can't tan and I have very light skin but I find if I use this oil I hardly burn. I have even used sunblock for babies with spf 50+ and it wasn't as good as this when it comes to me burning. I don't know it it would be the same for others but I'd recommend trying it because it is very hydrating and I think that's one reason my burns aren't horrible like with other products. " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tanning oil. I always feel so tanned after and i have fair skin if i use this enough times i get a nice little glow. #beachbag" in 22 reviews
Heidi B.
Bethany, OK
I thoroughly enjoy this tanning oil. It works super well and smells like coconut so that's nice because come on who wants to smell like sunscreen. I like that it is affordable and that it's easy to travel. It's my go to tanning product for sure!
Katie H.
Starr, SC
I absolutely love to tan. And finding the best tanning oil is very important to me. Using Hawaiian original dark tanning oil is great for my Italian olive skin. It moistures my skin while tanning and leaving me with an amazing smell and tan.
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
smells amazing! great oil for building up a good deep tan. not healthy at all and definitely dont recommend using at the beginning of a trip but perhaps on the last day
Karen M.
Bay Minette, AL
This is my all time favorite sun tan oil. One bottle last me all summer, and I live about a hour away from the Gulf of Mexico, so I am at the beach most of the summer. Great quality product is what you will get, along with a beautiful tan.
Marisa M.
Wow! This dark tanning oil really makes a difference! I bought it at Walgreens for about $11. Sit out in the sun for a couple hours with this on and you'll for sure see results!
Diana D.
Hemlock, MI
I have always loved this oil. Especially if you don't need any sunscreen and don't plan to be out in the sun. The price for all of the sunscreen products are relatively the same, so I opt for the one that reminds me of summer.
Valentina S.
Great product!!! I have been using this product for as long as I can remember don't need to reapply much and give a awesome dark tan. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who's looking to get a dark tan quickly.
Kendra M.
St. Pete Beach, FL
Love love love love all of these products!!
This delivers such a dark and deep tan like you have been on an island for months! Careful using it though, don't want to get burned so be cautious!!
Hawaiian Tropic Original Dark Tanning Oil is a favorite of my daughters who love getting a deep, dark tan every year. We purchase this several times a year and they are always very satisfied.
Nour A.
I love this tanning oil!!!! I'm not that pale but I'm also not tan and I've been using this every summer for the past few years now and I love it. The oil is lightweight and easy to put on!
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?