BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #2 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

• What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this...1 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Original Dark Tanning Oil 10.8 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "I love to use this stuff. As odd as it sounds I can't tan and I have very light skin but I find if I use this oil I hardly burn. I have even used sunblock for babies with spf 50+ and it wasn't as good as this when it comes to me burning. I don't know it it would be the same for others but I'd recommend trying it because it is very hydrating and I think that's one reason my burns aren't horrible like with other products. " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tanning oil. I always feel so tanned after and i have fair skin if i use this enough times i get a nice little glow. #beachbag" in 22 reviews
Victoria G.
Savannah, GA
The incredible caramel color this leaves your skin is beautiful. It also protects your skin from dangerous UV rays while allowing your skin to gain a beautiful color. Leaves you safely glowing!☀️
Alba G.
Bellerose
It smells good and gets me nice and tan and dark with nice glow and I buy it at cvs and Costco and some times when it's on sale at Walmart and it's like putting on lotion
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ
Use this every summer for a consistent tan and get a dark even one every time. Plus it smells delicious and after I wash off the oiliness my skin feels buttery smooth.
Christine F.
Ormond Beach, FL
This product definitely does what is says. I see a huge difference when I use this product with no issues and it also improved the softness and moisture in my skin after a full day of sun!
Bri G.
I have always loved Hawaiian Tropic brand. My family has used it since forever, and this product when used leaves me with a fantastic tan as long as I am not out too long. For those with more delicate skin beware, this stuff really works. The scent is amazing.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this oil!! My sister in law and I use this every time we are in or near water!! This tanning oil keeps your skin hydrated and silky smooth even after you shower.
Denise L.
This tanning lotion definitely worked a bit to much on me. Lol...I was a bit crispy and didn't realize how bad I actually had tanned and got burnt. I would recommend keeping an eye on your skin. Also reapply within so many hours. The bonus is it smells great.
Lyric W.
Sylmar, CA
I didn't like it at all the smell was okay but the oil wasn't very moisturizing It didn't tan evenly the packaging was okay. It was very disappointing. Not gentle or harsh just there it didn't work for me. No I would not buy again. Nor will I recommend
Heidi B.
Bethany, OK
I thoroughly enjoy this tanning oil. It works super well and smells like coconut so that's nice because come on who wants to smell like sunscreen. I like that it is affordable and that it's easy to travel. It's my go to tanning product for sure!
Bianca G.
Rosedale , NY
Best tanning oil hands down. I used it throughout summer and got a gorgeous brown tan. Takin with me to Texas for my business trip/vacation. Can't wait! I love the flowers on the packaging. Definitely buying again.
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?