BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #4 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

• What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this...1 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Original Dark Tanning Oil 10.8 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "I love to use this stuff. As odd as it sounds I can't tan and I have very light skin but I find if I use this oil I hardly burn. I have even used sunblock for babies with spf 50+ and it wasn't as good as this when it comes to me burning. I don't know it it would be the same for others but I'd recommend trying it because it is very hydrating and I think that's one reason my burns aren't horrible like with other products. " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tanning oil. I always feel so tanned after and i have fair skin if i use this enough times i get a nice little glow. #beachbag" in 22 reviews
Lauren N.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I love this tanning oil! It definitely makes a difference in color profession to get me as dark as possible. I wish it wasn't as runny but that's the downside to an oil. I would definitely recommend but make sure you wash your hands after.
Lisa P.
Wellsville, NY
This works really good to get a quick tan, with it helping to oil my dry skin in the process. I'm not a person that sun tans all of the time, but when I come back from the ocean, especially in April I like to show that I got a bit of color. My niece also used it and loved it. She said she would also purchase this. And I have purchased this product more than once!
Sandra T.
Being born and raised in Waimanalo Hawaii I have tried many types of tanning lotions and oils. But, I have always gone back to Hawaiian Tropic Original Dark Tanning Oil. It smells wonderful and the smooth oil gives me a golden tan. I trust this brand because it always delivers me a flawless tan. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a flawless golden brown tan.
Cindy C.
Silver Spring, MD
Love the scent, always reminds me of the beach, been using it for years. It gives me a really good tan, can be a bit oily on the hands after you rub it in to your skin, but it is an oil after all so I don't mind as much.
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY
LOVE THIS! I always use it when I'm outside tanning. I live a busy life so i only have a couple minutes a day to sit out in the sun and tan. A good tanning oil is crucial to maximize my short sun time to get the darkest tan possible. I would recommend!
Amber S.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Smells so good, makes my skin bronzed and soothes it. I have used this for years and it has never failed to give me a natural sun tan effect. All Hawaiian tropic tanning products are my favorite.
Lacy S.
Whitesville, KY
I had never used this tanning oil before and decided to one day while out on the river boating to get some sun. Within the hour I could tell my skin was already getting darker. The next day, my skin looked nice and tan, not red and burnt. I loved it
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I've been using this oil to tan with since I was a kid, it smells amazing, you get a great tan and it feels great too. I love the spray versus the non spray option makes applying so much easier. Worth every penny!
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
I love this stuff!!! Smells like a tropical vacation and gets me brown so quickly. I am so so light so I love this product for a little boost at the beginning of summer, or any time really. Good value as well.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
I like to use this at home by my pool.. It's hydrating and I can get my glow on. I love getting some sun and duct out when I've had enough. It's gentle on my skin. It's readily available at drug stores and of course Walmart . I will repurchase be cause I love to sun every now and thes
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?