BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #5 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

• What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this...1 Answers
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Living in Vegas, Getting a tan is inevitable, so why not get a golden one, well this Tanning oil always does the job! smells like vacation and makes you body glisten! A little pricey at times, but I really trust the Hawaiian Tropic Brand!
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is such a great and affordable oil. I use this to lay out with and it seems to really help me get a nice golden bronze tan. It smells really good as well. I think this product is great and would definitely recommend to others.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This smells like summer to me. I remember my mom having this in the medicine cabinet when I was a kid. I know it's terrible, but I've been know to slather this on and lay out in the sun while pretending I'm somewhere exotic. Haha!
Adam G.
Austin, TX
You need a bronze? This is for you. I was shocked at how much wonder it did, and i'm a very skeptical personal. Its great to see that that i've gone a few shades down from applying this (as recommended) and stayed outside. Just be cautious! you can get darker than you want
Charlotte C.
Overton, TX
I like using this because it gives me a darker tan. it met my expectations and I would use it again. It is a little pricey but it will last a while so it has a good value. I bought this in Wal-Mart but you can find it at most stores, I would recommend it to others.
Jessica R.
Texas city, TX
I use this tanning oil when I tan at the gym in the tanning bed. The smell isn't to overpowering and it is also not overly greesey like some other brands. The price is reasonable and I would definitely recommend this to others.
yajaira p.
When I have a day out whether it be at the beach the pools or just out walking around and I want attend this is the oil that I use this is the only brand that I noticed works for me and it doesn't burn it literally makes me darker
Ita-Mae B.
Love this Oil helps me get the tan i want on a hot summer day, It works great, I buy at my Local H.E.B store as they are always stocked. It's very Effective and wont disappoint. I would recommend but not if you have fair skin.
Kaitlyn H.
I love this tanning oil! I use it every single summer and I get so many compliments on how dark my skin gets! Usually, I do start off with just plain sunscreen instead of oil when it's the first time I am outside tanning so I don't get burned. This tanning oil smells amazing (like coconuts)! I highly recommend this!
Kenia C.
New york, NY
Oh this works great took this to my Miami vacation and omg did this'd I the trick. I am hard to burn but eight his oil I got an amazing tan. Would definitely buy again and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great tan.
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?