BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #4 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

• What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this...1 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Original Dark Tanning Oil 10.8 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "I love to use this stuff. As odd as it sounds I can't tan and I have very light skin but I find if I use this oil I hardly burn. I have even used sunblock for babies with spf 50+ and it wasn't as good as this when it comes to me burning. I don't know it it would be the same for others but I'd recommend trying it because it is very hydrating and I think that's one reason my burns aren't horrible like with other products. " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tanning oil. I always feel so tanned after and i have fair skin if i use this enough times i get a nice little glow. #beachbag" in 22 reviews
Nikki G.
Rochester, NY
I love Hawaiian Trips Dark Tanning oil. The smell is my favorite. It smells so tropical. I purchase it at Target or Walgreens. It was very gentle on my skin, though a little greasy. It definitely helped me to get a rich and dark tan. I would buy this product again!
Melece M.
Blacksburg, VA
I will always love this scent because it reminds me of summers, but this oil is probably the stickiest tanning oil I've ever used. If you're using this on the beach, try to let it dry for a moment before getting near sand because you'll be caked in the sand otherwise.
April W.
One of my favorite tanning oils. Hawaiian tropic smells so good. It feels good too. It doesn't irritate my skin. I use it during the summer along with other tanners. It met my expectations. I would say I can't think of how you could improve this product.
Angela D.
Bullhead City, AZ
I absolutely love this tanning oil. It gets you really dark with added protection. This product is very gentle. I buy it at Walmart because of the price..Its the best priced there..im overall satisfied with this product and it doesn't need any improvement.
Jesica M.
Long Beach, CA
Love love love this product! Hawaiian Tropic is my go to for tanning oil & sunscreen. My skin gets a great glisten after I apply the tanning oil & helps build my tan with in just a few days of using it. The smell is great as well very tropical smelling!
Regina H.
Leonardo, NJ
A little goes along way! The scent is the definition of summer! I love this stuff! I always get my darkest deepest tan with this oil! The oil really helps keep the skin hydrated while being in the sun and at the beach. Also gives you that sexy glowy skin look that everyone craves at the beach!
Elisabet D.
Hawaiian Tropic tanning oil smells amazing without attracting bugs on the beach. Which is a major plus. My skin tans easily but this tanning oil helps bring out my tan in no time. The formula is a little greasy but it's worth it in the end.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
This was my go to tanning oil when I was younger and didn't know what sun damage would do to my skin when I got older! I still love and use Hawaiian Tropic tanning oil, I just put a low SPF sunscreen on prior to putting the Dark Tanning Oil on
Mandy R.
The only brand I go to when I hit the beach to get that darker shade that I'm looking for , have to keep reapplying ever hour or so if your sweating or in the water . Easy to apply and a little goes a long way . Easy to wash off in shower .
Malika K.
Las Vegas , NV
My favorite tanning oil by far! Gets me super dark, & smells amazing!!! You can find it at all drug stores, & it's affordable... You don't have to reapply it much either... Definitely recommend this product it's a #BeachBag must!!! 🙌❤️
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?