Skin CareTanning ProductsTanning Oil & LotionHawaiian Tropic
Hawaiian Tropic Original Dark Tanning Oil 108 fl oz Bottle

Hawaiian Tropic® Original Dark Tanning Oil 10.8 fl. oz. Bottle

Is this a good tanning oil for get a nice even tan
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Original Dark Tanning Oil 10.8 fl. oz. Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Danita H.
I've always used this product in the summer. I absolutly love the beach smell it has. It lasts long on my skin and gives me a great tan. I've never burned using this product but I'm Mexican so I don't burn🤘
Ayisha H.
West Chester, OH
This stuff works really good but be careful because if you lay out with oil you can burn bad if your really white like me
Christine A.
Hamburg , NY
As much as I love having a tan I am not big on tanning outside and for some reason I could be outside my friend next to me she will be burnt and I will have absolutely no colour. so I have learned to use this product. I absolutely love this product I can actually get some color with this product this is the only one that I found that truly works outside. The only thing I dislike about this product is going swimming after you use it, it will leave a horrible oil residue on the top of your pool and it doesn't just disappear in the filter. for that reason I tend to not always use it. but this is my go to number 1 only product I will use outside for tanning.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I spent many years tanning because I have fair skin and go from white to lobster red quickly. Then I found a spot on my back one day and another on my skin that worried me and all the things I found when I researched them freaked me out. My mom had skin cancer on her nose that had to be removed more than once so that was enough for me to stop. But I used this religiously and omg the smell is amazing!!! I believe this is what kept my skin from drying out as well and not turning into leather. I tanned well with it but now that I'm not tanning you'd think I ditched it right? Nope! I still get it because I love the smell!! I wish they made a body spray in it without the tanning benefits.
Janel B.
Springfield, MO
This one has more of an oily feel, like baby oil, but it still works pretty good. But I feel like this one washes off more easily then the Australian brand.
Maritza G.
El Paso, TX
I been using it for yrs. i always use this brand and opt for dark tanning, it works good
Cam D.
Savannah , GA
I love the smell of this stuff. I really should ditch it and only use sunscreen, but I just really like it
Julie M.
Norfolk, NY
Hawaiian tropic tanning oil is the best oil ever made. Every summer I can never get enough of it. I use it our in the sun when I lay on my lawn and tan.it smells like heaven like coconuts like a tropical dream.😘
Taylor S.
Accord, NY
This will make you have a nice sun kissed tan in a short amount of time. I love it so much!
Barbie S.
It works well for me and I really like the results i get with it. I get a deep and dark tan and I love the way it smells.