BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #2 in Tanning Oil

A warm sun, island breezes, luxurious oils and a heavenly scent--Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning oil is infused with soothing exotic island botanicals enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera. Indulge in the sun, and keep your skin soft and radiant! see more...

• What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this...1 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Original Dark Tanning Oil 10.8 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "I love to use this stuff. As odd as it sounds I can't tan and I have very light skin but I find if I use this oil I hardly burn. I have even used sunblock for babies with spf 50+ and it wasn't as good as this when it comes to me burning. I don't know it it would be the same for others but I'd recommend trying it because it is very hydrating and I think that's one reason my burns aren't horrible like with other products. " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tanning oil. I always feel so tanned after and i have fair skin if i use this enough times i get a nice little glow. #beachbag" in 22 reviews
Alyssa T.
MY FAVORITE FOR TANNING! This is something I will never stop using, I am extremely fair so when I try to tan I mainly get red, but with this I get such a beautiful and glowing tan. The only thing I recommend is to apply some sunscreen too because it doesn't stop me from burning up 100%
Brooke B.
I have been using this product every summer for years, and it's still my favorite go to when I need a good tan. I have pretty fair skin and burn badly but when I put this on It turns the burn into a nice tan without drying out my skin or hurting too badly.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
It literally does the job. Helps me get a nice tan and the smell is not bad at all very cheap last me a long time . packaging is nice all do is just pump and it spread nice. Got it at Dollar general on my was to the water park. Would buy this product again
Taylor L.
This stuff will get you DARK and fast. If you burn easily, I’d stay away from it. But for those of you with skin like mine that tans easily, this oil is great. And it smells amazing. It’s a little messy, but if you’re just laying out it’s fine.
Lana O.
Having been a sun worshipper thru out my life i have laid out in the sun to soak up warm rays and get a tan..while its not good for your skin and I dont advice it to do so if you choose to then Hawaiian Tropics dk tanning oil is a what you want..its not greasy and gives you the tan you are looking for...just dont stay out in the sun for a long time and do not do it between 10 and 2 when the sun is at its hottest
Vivian T.
I love this stuff. I find that when i use this it really helps improve my tan and helps me get darker quicker. I also find that when i use this my skin doesn’t feel dry. I also really love the scent it has.
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
Honestly my favorite tanning oil. This is always my go to product. It’s definitely greasy but it’s moisturizing and feels good on your skin. It’s sold at tons of stores so it’s not hard to find and a great price plus it smells great too!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love the scent of anything by this brand. This oil smells like a wonderful coconut/fruity beach scent. It is an oil so be cautious about having fair skin and applying before you sit in the sun. I usually use this after I establish my base tan. The oil is so nice and makes my skin extremely soft. I get a nice tan and moisturized at the same time.
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
You want a tan definitely use this. I used it once and got sunburnt but once that sunburnt went away I had a beautiful tan. And I'm not one to tan either. I would suggest stay outside for like 15 minutes instead of 45 like I did. I buy it every other year.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
I️ love this oil when I️ need to start off my summer tan. It gets you tan very fast but you need to be careful if you have sensitive skin cause you will burn also. The scent is wonderful and it is very affordable. A little goes a long way with this stuff.
Allison V.
What's the maximum amount of time you can spend outside with this on your skin?