Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenHawaiian Tropic
Hawaiian Tropic Oil Free Faces Bronzing SPF 25 Sunblock

Hawaiian Tropic® Oil Free Faces Bronzing SPF 25 Sunblock

Product description

Sheer Reflections Formula. Instant temporary color. Age-defying. Vitamins A, C & E. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommended. A sun kissed touch of Hawaiian Tropical, exotic, natural flora and fruit extracts - this Sheer Reflections Bronzer gives your skin a flawless, island glow and helps to protect your skin with a SPF 25. Our exclusive Reflective Complex helps reflect, retract, and absorb UV rays before they reach your skin's surface. This, in combination with antioxidant Vitamins A, C, and E, helps reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. Formulated with Parsol 1789 to help provide protection from UVA rays. This lightweight formula provides hydration for up to 12 hours and is perfect for all over daily use. Unlike self tanners, this bronzer washes off at the end of the day! Anti-aging. Fragrance free. Waterproof. Hydrating. Hypoallergenic. Oil free. Functional mirror on front helps to provide error proof application! The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as a safe and effective UV sunscreen. No animal testing.

Hawaiian Tropic® Oil Free Faces Bronzing SPF 25 Sunblock ?Has anyone tries this Face SPF before. Was curious if it could be used daily under make up for SPF protection?
Guys, where y’all buy this? Only at eBay?  It’s not available at target, Amazon etc... Any suggestions for reliable seller?  TY! 💗
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Oil Free Faces Bronzing SPF 25 Sunblock!
How would you rate this product?
Ja'Nae B.
Odonnell, TX
Love the way it smells. Also leaves you not feeling sticky to where you justwant to go straight home
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
I love using this when I'm tanning or I'm at the beach out in the sun at the lake anywhere anywhere in the sun it leaves a nice Brown Golden Tan it smells amazing it definitely does its job I love Hawaiian Tropics especially when it comes to tanning
Brandon L.
Mount Clemens, MI
I use this every summer and it gives me the best tan! Everyone at work uses it and we would never switch.
Aleia M.
Hickory, NC
I LOVE the way this product smells. It makes me think of lush tropical beaches. It's a great product for tanning as it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily, just well moisturized. The pump is a nice addition and makes for much easier application. This product is moderately priced and worth the extra dollar or two it costs more than some of the other brands.
Carly O.
Santa Monica, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Love that has spf and formulated for your face. Reapply often. Smells good and reminds me of a vacation.
Kami A.
Greenback
Purchased at: Walmart
Hawaiian Tropic is a brand that I can remember using as child. It’s a sunblock I know I can count on. It’s not oily and it is easy to apply.
Diana Z.
woodbridge
Purchased at: Target
This is great also if you want to get bronzed up. The value is great because it works very well. It went past my expectation. It’s so gentle on the skin. It smells great. I would most definitely buy this product again.
FlairModelsMagazine H.
Macon Ga
It is a amazing great product I would use it again I do recommend for everyone to use it. The packaging is ok and nice they just should have added more colors.
Jacquelyn J.
Shasta Lake, CA
This works great with my skin! I have never had any breakouts or itchy skin! I love how it tans my face!! It is a great product!
Celene R.
aurora
This bronzer is great! I use it when I’m out in amusement parks and i know I’ll be out in the sun for a long period of time. I think it’s effective and you develop a nice even tan when you use it. With this on you will not peel after sun exposure and you’ll look great afterward!