Hawaiian Tropic Oil Free Bronzing Sunblock, SPF 25 4 fl oz (118 ml) uploaded by Elizabeth L.Hawaiian Tropic Oil Free Bronzing Sunblock, SPF 25 4 fl oz (118 ml) uploaded by Dia H.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Christina O.
Thisis a sunblock and should be applied at least thirty minutes prior to sun exposure and reapplied as directed or need. This product is my go to sun block to achieve that nice golden glow we all want. The product is packaged nicely, priced well, & we purchase it regularly. This does have a low SPF, so I would not recommend extended sun exposure with only this product. We always have an additional Banana Boat sunscreen that has a higher SPF to apply as well.
kierstin m.
Saint Cloud , FL
I live in Florida and my main concern isn't always protecting my skin from the harmful UV rays that I'm exposed to (even though i should be on the daily using sunscreen). That being said, i usually don't look for a product that is going to make me tan, hawaiian tropic products do that, protect your skin from the sun? ehhhh, I'm still gonna leave the beach a little toasted.
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
I have olive skin so in my younger years I always went for the tanning sunscreen instead of the sunblock. I told myself it was ok because this had sunscreen in it, and never got burned! It smells incredible and always helped my skin stay golden with an extra kick. As I've aged and learned more about skincare I avoid the sun but I still love Hawaiian tropic products.
Diana B.
Hollywood, FL
I have always been able to tan rather well however that js after a full day of tanning my best friend is much lighyer and I think most people I know along with my friend use this and it is so effective so quickly that I use it as my go to with 30 minutes to an hour with this on I always achieve the tone I want holds well in water especially would recommend anytime
Aleia M.
Hickory, NC
I LOVE the way this product smells. It makes me think of lush tropical beaches. It's a great product for tanning as it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily, just well moisturized. The pump is a nice addition and makes for much easier application. This product is moderately priced and worth the extra dollar or two it costs more than some of the other brands.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I just love the way Hawaiian tropic smells so I'll keep some of this to put on top of a different sunscreen, just to have that smell lingering. I do use this alone, too, and it provides enough protection on the days I won't be in the sun as much to warrant a higher spf rating, but enough so that I need some protection. Hawaiian tropic products are great!
Delsin D.
Germantown, TN
This is one of my favorite bronzing products when I go to the beach. I am a very Parral person and I love being tan but I don't like getting burnt and I don't like the risk of skin cancer. I use this every time we go to the beach and I don't get burnt and it leaves me with a very nice bronze glow. Already purchased this every year and I love it.
Mandi H.
Kings Mountain, NC
I LOVE the smell of this sunscreen!! It smells just like coconut and reminds me of the beach. I always use this product because it isn't oily just like it says. It works just like it says and the bronzer definitely shows up even after first use. I would recommend this to all my friends for a beautiful natural looking tan!
Anna N.
I use this tanning sunblock all the time! I do not need much SPF on my legs so I like to use this one. The nice tint allows my legs that never see the sun to have a little color as I head into the sun. The smell is so pleasing, it just reminds you of the beach the second you open the bottle. Must buy!
Kayde H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I absolutely love this product. The quality is great. You can usually buy it from any drug store. I always get it at meijers. It is very gentle on the skin and last all day. The more you use it the better your skin starts to look. I would Definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Nicole M.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you find this avoids face sunburns?