BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

SunSure Protection™ UVB/SPF with UVA 45+ Tropical Flavor Moisturizing Very Water Resistant A touch of Hawaiian tropical exotic, natural flora, and fruit extracts...hydrate your lips with our improved moisture burst sun protection.  Formulated with our new SunSure® Protection, less chemical sunscreens are used to achieve a higher SPF with longer lasting protection! Water Resistant and Paba Free.  Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri ; see more...

Buy on FSAstor...
  • "It works well, smells great and has a high SPF." in 1 review
  • "it is so moisturizing and it smells good as well." in 1 review
Monica M.
I've always been a fan of Hawaiian Tropic 'summer' products & their lip balm is no exception. I first noticed their lip balm because of the cute packaging, reasonable price and the high SPF rating; so I decided to give it a try! The fragrance and flavor immediately reminded me of the beach (I opted for the tropical balm). The lip balm went on very smooth without that greasy texture that you get from some lip balms. After wearing for a while, my lips felt more moisturized and after being in the sun, I could tell that my lips remained moisturized without having to reapply. I felt like the lip balm protected my lips from becoming dry and cracked in the harsh heat. This lip balm was definitely worth the buy and I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Renee S.
Orlando, Fl
Don't forget the sunscreen for your lips!! Honestly, my lips have gotten burned so many times because I couldn't find a sunscreen for them that didn't leave my entire mouth tasting like sunscreen!!! Yuck! But I don't have to leave my lips unprotected anymore and neither do you because this product not only moisturizers your lips but also protects them from the sun AND it tastes like a normal lip balm and NOT sunscreen! Sunburned lips of the world REJOICE!
Lea C.
Overall a nice, simple lip balm. It has a slight sunscreen and tanning oil smell (in the good way!). This is easy to apply and feel very hydrating on the lips. The only thing that bothers me is if I get any bit of the lip balm into my mouth it tastes disgusting. Almost like you licked sunscreen, it's not so great at all and I don't think I'll repurchase this lip balm for that reason.
Kelsey L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is my #1 #beachbag essential. It has the highest SPF of any lip balm I have used, it smells great, has no color (so it won't smudge or run), and feels super moisturizing. Plus, it's an inexpensive drugstore item, so no big deal if it gets lost in the sand. I recommend stocking up on this stuff! There are other flavors, too.
Nvs S.
Love this lip balm. Especially for those hot summer days this is the perfect protectant. I use this every time I go to the beach, pool, or whenever I am at an outside event. This lip balm is very moisturizing, and lasts all day. The fact that it can provide moisture, and can protect my lips from harmful UV Rays is wonderful.
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
absolutely love this lip balm. The scent is perfect for a summer day and it doesn't have that typical sunscreen lip balm taste. It applies nice and smooth and offers great protection to prevent lip blistering like I often get from the sun. I would totally recommend stocking up on this before your next beach trip!
Rachel H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My lips love this stuff. I wish it wasn't seasonal (here in michigan). Smells good, tastes good and more importantly keeps my lips soft and protected! It's by Hawaiian Tropic, so you need to worry about it being a quality product. Not all lip balms are created equal. This one tops them all!
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV

an essential summer a protector for the super moisturizing and very economical lips waterproof a nice presentation and a format very practical to implement and carry in your bag what I like is that it is waterproof so can drinking beverages and get you into the water without worries
Michelle H.
Maspeth, NY
This is by far one of my favorite #beachbag products and I use it when I go to the beach. I like this product because there's SPF in it to protect your lips and it has a tropical fruit flavor in it. It's not sticky, it's pretty long lasting & it's definitely fordable as well.
Emely U.
This lip balm is ok. It's great that it sunscreen in it. I bought mine at target. This is the first and possibly last time I'll buy it. It dries out within 1-3 hours. It smells great but tastes like sunscreen mixed with sugar. Doesn't do much to heal chapped lips.
Karli M.
Does this keep you lips moisturized? Does it come off in the water? I'm a competitive swimmer and my lips get super chapped from the chlorine. Will this help or prevent them from getting so dry?
Yuli M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend for kids?
Ava A.
Price??
Frida Sofia C.
durango.dgo.Mexico
To spend on this is worth?