BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #1 in Face Sunscreen

Exotic Island Botanicals Time-Released Antioxidants Very water resistant UVB/SPF with UVA SunSure Protection™ A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant lotions and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Lotion is infused with island botanicals that soothe and pamper, while time-released antioxidants provide skin nourishment.  Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin stays soft and looks radiant! Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri No CFCs ; see more...

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I haven't eve...3 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Makinzie J.
Review for: 4 more...
This lotion only has an spf of 4 since it is for tanning and for me, someone with fair skin that just wasn’t going to work alone. I love getting tan in summer and this is a product I use to help achieve a tan. I usually put on baby sunscreen first then after that absorbs apply this loition and spray my body with water or take a dip in the pool and it works perfectly! It smells lovely as well. Definitely give it a try :)
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
I used this alllll summer long when I layed out by my pool. It's fantastic at helping you get a nice even tan and even a nice glow to your skin. There isn't enough spf in this so for my face I usually use my grocery store brand sunscreen for my cheeks. The smell of this is the best part. It smells like your in the tropics instead of that very obvious sunscreen smell.
Hope K.
Syracuse
I love this sun tan lotion it dose what it say it going to do give you a good and even tan and give you the sun kissed tan and you skin is soft and smooth and creamy soft and that perfect tan for day and day's i recommend for other people to use it when I want to put on a good tan for day in the sun look.
Brianne W.
Review for: 4 more...
Hawaiian Tropic Lotion sunscreen is the best sunscreen for my family.  It is safe to use on myself and my child.  We love the smell and love the feeling of this sunscreen.  It is not greasy like other brands and dries quickly to get to the fun in the sun faster!
Elena N.
Weehawken , NJ
My best go sunscreen creams , I use this brand since 10 years never got problem with them , always a beautiful tanning and safe and hydrated skin! The smell is amazing always remind me to the Caraibi island , the sea , the palm ..make me dream to the summer !
Annette R.
Indianapolis, IN
I have super sensitive skin and this sunscreen has done wonders for me. I’m allergic to copper tone and banana boat and was nervous when I bought this. However, I have never had a reaction to it. It smells amazing and provides lasting coverage.
alexandra c.
Anacortes , WA
Smells amazing! Keeps skin super moisturized. It is able to soak into the skin instead of just staying on top of the skin, I think this helps
The tan to be more even and even last longer. Protects while keeping skin feeling super healthy.
Sarah S.
This is the only sunscreen I will wear. It’s nice on your skin, and moisturizing. It smells amazing, just like coconut. I love how it makes my skin feel and it doesn’t let you get sun burnt. You only need to put it on once and it works!
April V.
Love this sunscreen. It offers great protection and smells amazing. It is great for my sensitive skin and doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky. I love the conviene of finding this brand at almost any store and price is very reasonable.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This stuff works pretty well. It’s got a little shimmer to it as well which is fun and it smells really good. But for some reason I feel like every time I wear it I get burnt! Maybe it’s just bad timing but it a weird trend
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?