BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #91 in Facial Sunscreen

Exotic Island Botanicals Time-Released Antioxidants Very water resistant UVB/SPF with UVA SunSure Protection™ A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant lotions and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Lotion is infused with island botanicals that soothe and pamper, while time-released antioxidants provide skin nourishment.  Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin stays soft and looks radiant! Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri No CFCs ; see more...

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I haven't eve...3 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Makinzie J.
Review for: 4 more...
This lotion only has an spf of 4 since it is for tanning and for me, someone with fair skin that just wasn’t going to work alone. I love getting tan in summer and this is a product I use to help achieve a tan. I usually put on baby sunscreen first then after that absorbs apply this loition and spray my body with water or take a dip in the pool and it works perfectly! It smells lovely as well. Definitely give it a try :)
Amy P.
I love this sunscreen, it is my absolute favorite. Unlike other sunscreens this one smells amazing and a little goes a long way. It goes on so smooth and is waterproof Depending what SPF you get depends on how often to reapply to prevent burning. The touch of color one does help get tan better than other sunscreens I have used. I will never use another sunscreen.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
I used this alllll summer long when I layed out by my pool. It's fantastic at helping you get a nice even tan and even a nice glow to your skin. There isn't enough spf in this so for my face I usually use my grocery store brand sunscreen for my cheeks. The smell of this is the best part. It smells like your in the tropics instead of that very obvious sunscreen smell.
Hope K.
Syracuse
I love this sun tan lotion it dose what it say it going to do give you a good and even tan and give you the sun kissed tan and you skin is soft and smooth and creamy soft and that perfect tan for day and day's i recommend for other people to use it when I want to put on a good tan for day in the sun look.
Brianne W.
Review for: 4 more...
Hawaiian Tropic Lotion sunscreen is the best sunscreen for my family.  It is safe to use on myself and my child.  We love the smell and love the feeling of this sunscreen.  It is not greasy like other brands and dries quickly to get to the fun in the sun faster!
Monique D.
Las Vegas , NV
Keeps me protected. And helps get me nice and golden. I use these every year. Plus the scent is nice. And I sometimes will get the spray or the oil depending my mood. I love a good tan during the summer and these are great products to add.
Sarah S.
This is the only sunscreen I will wear. It’s nice on your skin, and moisturizing. It smells amazing, just like coconut. I love how it makes my skin feel and it doesn’t let you get sun burnt. You only need to put it on once and it works!
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
This my go to for all my summer time outdoor activities. It’s so great and always leaves me with a bronze tan. It also smells delicious and very coconutty which makes me feel even better not having the gross sunscreen smell on me
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This stuff works pretty well. It’s got a little shimmer to it as well which is fun and it smells really good. But for some reason I feel like every time I wear it I get burnt! Maybe it’s just bad timing but it a weird trend
Chyanne E.
Review for: 4 more...
Has an AMAZING SMELL! Im always being complimented on how good I smell and the lotion gets me tan QUICK. It lasts long and its very cheap an affordable. It can be found at basically any store. 100% recommend!
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?