Hawaiian Tropic Lotion Sunscreen uploaded by Marialys G.Hawaiian Tropic Lotion Sunscreen uploaded by Jennifer A.Hawaiian Tropic Lotion Sunscreen uploaded by Jennifer A.See all 31 photos
2 colors available

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #35 in Sunscreen

Exotic Island Botanicals Time-Released Antioxidants Very water resistant UVB/SPF with UVA SunSure Protection™ A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant lotions and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Lotion is infused with island botanicals that soothe and pamper, while time-released antioxidants provide skin nourishment.  Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin stays soft and looks radiant! Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri No CFCs ; see more...

• Does this product really do the job a...I've had positive experiences ... 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanni...I usually keep my face out of ... 3 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand b...I love it 2 Answers
Photos (31)
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Wilmington, NC
This has always been my favorite brand of sunscreen. Hawaiian Tropic is a great company that makes products that work. They feel great, they smell great and they work fantastically. This sunscreen is perfect for people with a base tan already. If you have fair skin choose one of their formulas with more spf so that you don't get burnt. But if you have olive skin or a base tan already then this is your sunscreen. It has enough spf to give you protection but will also give you a wonderful bronze tan. I do suggest getting a higher spf for your face to prevent wrinkles.
Joanie B.
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Hawaiian Tropic almost my whole life, I swear by this stuff. I love the smell, so when I'm out at parties for the summer I do not have to worry about certain perfumes or regular lotions attracting bugs, and the coco-nutty smell go with the summer fun. Not only does it protect my skin from the sun it moisturizes it also! What I also love about Hawaiian tropic is that it comes in a variety of sizes so you can have it with you in your sun bag or purse!
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this particular sunscreen lotion completely EMBODIES summer for me! The coconut rich fragrance and creamy texture make my skin smell wonderful and feel really hydrated and soft. It also leaves a nice shiny look that is particularly gorgeous on the legs.

I would give a perfect stars but as a very pale lady, they don't go quite high enough in SPF for my protection needs. I only use once I have a base going!
Donna L.
Donna L.
Reno, NV
This product promotes natural tanning and doesn't work too well too protect your skin from burning, but from SPF 4 what do you really expect? It smells amazing as always and goes on evenly, the price is fair compared to other sunscreens. I think it would work best to alternate between this one while you're tanning and then apply a stronger sport line sunscreen while you're playing so that you don't get burned.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
I absolutely love this brand of sunscreen. I typically use the SPF 8 or 15 because it does provide my skin with some protection while allowing me to get a tan. All of the products I have ever used smell AMAZING and do not irritate my sensitive skin. I often mix the SPF 8 with indoor tanning lotion (2 parts sunscreen, 1 part tanning lotion) and I always end up with an amazing bronze tan.
Jen B.
Jen B.
This is my favorite sunscreen. I bought it from Walgreens and I use it to tan with. It is a nice balance of sunscreen protection while allowing you to get a nice tan, at least for me, and I am a pretty pale person. It is not the easiest to wash off after unless you wait a few hours but I guess that is a good thing if you want to go in the ocean.
Naiade P.
Naiade P.
First, i love the products of this brand and they are in my summer to go essentials. This lotion is very friendly user, it smells good and gives you an amazing natural tan. I can tan easily and due my natural skin color I do not have any trouble with the 4 broad spectrum but the brand offers this product with stronger broad spectrum as well.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spencer , Ma
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my must haves in a beach bag if you want that wonderful beach tan! At Walmart it's a good price and I bought it there. From my experience with the product I learned a little can go a long way, don't put to much on you skin. It has a wonderful scent, goes on smooth and gives me the tan i need for the summer. Would recommend
Megan C.
Megan C.
Tacoma, WA
I made the mistake of buying this kind of sunscreen instead of the cheap generic kind a few years ago. I'm hooked. I want my whole house to smell like this sunscreen. My husband (a ginger) uses the 50 SPF Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen, but I use this bad boy. Enough SPF that I don't feel guilty, not so much that I don't get a tan. Perfect.
Paola R.
Paola R.
Chula Vista, CA
It's a wise option to use sunscreen eberytime you expose to the sun but if you are in search of a beautiful tan why not having both of them at the same time you'll protect you skin but at the same time you turn out with a gorgeous color I've been using Hawaiian Tropic products since forever and I honestly love this lotion sunscreen!!!
Elisia M.
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Hollie B.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good does this work on your face?
Ahmed A.
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?