Hawaiian Tropic Lip Balm SPF 45+ - Vanilla Mint uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Ashley H.
Salem, Or
Having fair skin in sunny state, I never leave the house without some form of sun protection. I love this lip balm because it provides moisture and sun protection. I don't love the vanilla mint flavor though. It would be perfect with the minty flavor.
Hailee W.
Keeps your lips protected with a great taste and feel! my go to for a day at the beach and i need to protect my lips
DAWN M.
Very hydrating lip balm. Protects my lips from cracks that I normally get while in the sun/ water for hours.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
I jever leave home without it! love the flavors and my lips to be softn. I am a fan for sure. good stuff
Sofia R.
Katy, TX
I use this product almost everyday because my lips and very sensible and dry. Besides I go almost every weekend to the beach and it gives my lips the exact sun protection I need. I love the vanilla and mint scent and the combination of these two are just great.
Krystal L.
Orange park, Fl
I got this as a gift with purchase of the sun tan lotion and I must say it's not very good. I'm not very fond of the horribly sweet flavor. It has a weird feeling on the lips with no real moisturizing affect on my lips
Andrea R.
Not the worst I've tried but not that best. Doesn't leave a moisturized feeling that I like in a lip balm. How ever I do enjoy the smell, the packaging, and the spf, as I have extremely fair skin.
Jess H.
Quincy, MA
Best smelling, non greasy sunscreen! I'm super fair and prone to burns and only need the spf15 and I still get a great tan!
Kacey S.
Indianapolis, IN
Smells good works good and it even taste good lol love this product. Wouldn't mind having some more.
Jess E.
Burlington, KY
I love Hawaiian Tropic Suncare items. I never get burnt when using their products where as the other leading products don't last long on my skin.