Hawaiian Tropic Lip Balm SPF 45+ - Vanilla Mint uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Sofia R.
Katy, TX
I use this product almost everyday because my lips and very sensible and dry. Besides I go almost every weekend to the beach and it gives my lips the exact sun protection I need. I love the vanilla and mint scent and the combination of these two are just great.
Ashley H.
Salem, Or
Having fair skin in sunny state, I never leave the house without some form of sun protection. I love this lip balm because it provides moisture and sun protection. I don't love the vanilla mint flavor though. It would be perfect with the minty flavor.
Krystal L.
Orange park, Fl
I got this as a gift with purchase of the sun tan lotion and I must say it's not very good. I'm not very fond of the horribly sweet flavor. It has a weird feeling on the lips with no real moisturizing affect on my lips
Jess G.
Product doesn't stay on lips. Even if you use only a little, you can still taste the sunscreen in your mouth. Great idea sunscreen for lips, just needs improvement. I bought it but stopped wearing it.
Andrea R.
Not the worst I've tried but not that best. Doesn't leave a moisturized feeling that I like in a lip balm. How ever I do enjoy the smell, the packaging, and the spf, as I have extremely fair skin.
Jess E.
Burlington, KY
I love Hawaiian Tropic Suncare items. I never get burnt when using their products where as the other leading products don't last long on my skin.
Jess H.
Quincy, MA
Best smelling, non greasy sunscreen! I'm super fair and prone to burns and only need the spf15 and I still get a great tan!
Mekenzie P.
Lyerly, GA
This stuff is my absolute favoriteeeee! I hate the smell of sunscreen but this smells great and feels just like Chapstick.
Hailee W.
Keeps your lips protected with a great taste and feel! my go to for a day at the beach and i need to protect my lips
DAWN M.
Very hydrating lip balm. Protects my lips from cracks that I normally get while in the sun/ water for hours.