BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Buy on Jet.com
Angie H.
Fairview Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this lip balm when I'm going to be in the sun for the day. I cannot stand dry lips and not only does this keep my lips moist and soft if prevents them from getting burns as well. Cracked sunburnt lips is not fun. Has a pleasant scent and taste as well. Stays on for quite awhile too. Even while swimming I don't have to reapply very much.
Brian G.
Clackamas, OR
Everyone in our house uses the sunblock lipbalm winter or summer months. It makes your lips so soft while proteting them.
Ioana O.
Saint Paul, MN
Good sunblock lip product but you do have to reapply it often. Smooth texture.
Susan B.
Rome, GA
Have to reapply every hour or so but has a good smell and flavor. It's always in our bags
Karyn R.
Coconut Creek, FL
I have been using Hawaiian Tropic Lip Balm with SPF for over 15 years. It's a beach bag essential and ALL season pocket essential. Pleasing beachy scents that even in 10 degree weather would trigger beachy memories.
It's a good product, not my favorite lip balm, but works good to do softer my lips and protect them from the weather
Where can you buy this??
Azaria A.
Minneapolis, MN
I have never tried this product before! Looks like it would work amazing! Only thing I would like to know is if that is one of the lip balms that make your lips more sandy in texture? I like smooth and exfoliating lip balms.