Hawaiian Tropic® Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer

4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

AVAILABLE IN LIME COOLADA – LEAVES SKIN FEELING SILKY SOFT

Indulge your senses with the lush scent of Hawaiian Tropic® Lime Coolada After Sun moisturizer—ideal for everyday use! This after sun lotion is blended with exotic island botanicals, shea and cocoa butters, and soothing Aloe Vera that will leave your skin soft and refreshed.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Aloe Vera
  • Contains cocoa butter, vitamins A & E, Aloe Vera and exotic moisturizers
  • Perfect for daily use
  • Replenishes moisture that is lost from the effects of the sun, water and wind

Does this still have the same scent it had years ago?
Can this be applied on the face??
Just recently purchased this at Walmart after I got a sunburn while I was outside in the sun a little to long & got burned. I smells so good!! & it leaves your burned skin feeling soothes.
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I think the packaging is different because the aftersun I got was blue with moisturizing ribbons, but it is cooling and moisturizing. There also was a buy one get one free at rite aid recently.” in 81 reviews
“Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturizer Lotion love this stuff works well when your in the sun all day smells great and works well when needed as always after the sun full of mostizer” in 13 reviews
smells amazing, moisturizes incredibly well and is fantastic for after-burn or just hydrating your skin after being out in the sun all day!” in 12 reviews
“i got a mini bottle of this in my surfsup voxbox and i tried it out after a long day out in the sun and i love how soothing it is especially if you have sunburn” in 6 reviews
“This lotion feels so good on those sunburns and feels better rather than putting on aloe vera gel which leaves you feeling sticky.” in 6 reviews
After burning the back of my legs from my swim bottoms to my heels and peeling the very next day... This stuff helped... The coolness and the smell is awesome! I love lime a lot and this filled me with joy as the lime radiated! It doesn't feel like its freezing the skin but still gives off a good amount of comfort
Purchased at: Walmart
This Hawaiian Tropic Lime scent smells AMAZING. Exotic if you will. It keeps my sun kissed skin soft and smooth and helps keep the peeling at bay! I usually apply this during the warmer months but have used it throughout the year as well. It Helps keep my dry winter skin moisturized for hours! Great product
Canyon Cntry, CA
Purchased at: Target
I really used to like this product and in a sense i still do, but recently it started giving me a rash if i did not rinse it soon after applying. It never did that before so i don’t know if they changed ingredients. Smells great and used to work great for cooling down skin after being out in the sun all day.
Oxford, MS
Not only do I love this smell, I love the feeling it keeps my skin. This after sun lotion has prevented peeling of my skin many times when I have been overexposed! Once rubbed in, your skin instantly feels revitalized and moisturized. I recommend this product to EVERYONE!
Auburn
Purchased at: Walmart
I felt like this did a good job clearing up my sunburn this summer, but I did wonder if I would do the same with an application of aloe followed by an application of lotion? It work, and I will probably continue to use it on my skin, but I just have others I like better.
The aftersun care has an amazing, refreshing smell and makes your skin feel cool and refreshed as soon as you put it on! It relieves the pain of sunburn , lasts all summer and then some, and is extremely affordable! I love the way my skin feels and looks after using it!
Denver, CO
I found this gem while in Hawaii when we were out in the sun all day . I'd put it on after a shower before bed and wake up the next morning with beautiful glowing skin! It is inexpensive also. If you plan on being out in the sun for a long time I would recommend using this afterwards.
This moisturizer smells amazing. That is honestly why I bought it. However it does work really well after a day out in the sun. And it really helps keep my skin hydrated, I actually use in the in winter months as well. It helps to keep my skin less dry
Tulsa
I use this lotion year around. I am prone to burning and have decreased the intensity of all burns since using. The lotion dries sooo well making it easy to put on cloths right after application. It never leaves a residue or filmy layer on top of your skin.
Brooklyn, NY
Very refreshing and very effective. I love to use this after a day at the beach! However, if you get too burnt this will sting. Only use on skin that is not peeling or scratched, no open wounds. Perfect for keeping a tan and a good lotion to use in general.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...