Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer

Apply this luscious after sun lotion with a fresh lime scent for skin thats silky soft.

DooSe this product have spf??
Just curious if anyone recommends this product after a harsh sunburn? One of my co-workers recommended it, but was looking for a second opinion. Thanks so much!
I’ve been using this for forever... is this anyone else’s go to for after sun?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
I think the packaging is different because the aftersun I got was blue with moisturizing ribbons, but it is cooling and moisturizing. There also was a buy one get one free at rite aid recently.in reviews
Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturizer Lotion love this stuff works well when your in the sun all day smells great and works well when needed as always after the sun full of mostizerin reviews
smells amazing, moisturizes incredibly well and is fantastic for after-burn or just hydrating your skin after being out in the sun all day!in reviews
i got a mini bottle of this in my surfsup voxbox and i tried it out after a long day out in the sun and i love how soothing it is especially if you have sunburnin reviews
This lotion feels so good on those sunburns and feels better rather than putting on aloe vera gel which leaves you feeling sticky.in reviews
Juliauna W.
Louisville, KY
Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer uploaded by Juliauna W.
This is my favorite after sun product on the market! I had such a delicious smell! The texture is just right!
Kayleigh H.
Eustis, FL
Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer uploaded by Kayleigh H.
Love the way this leaves my skin feeling. After a long day in the sun my skin always feels dry and tough. This is packed full of all the thing's tour skin needs and loves.. It leaves my skin so moisturized. Smells AMAZING, not sticky or greasy.
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
This lotion smells great and is very moisturizing. It makes your skin feel much better after a day out in the sun or a sunburn! Very quality and smells like a tropical island
Keisha R.
London, KY
This is an absolute must for summer!! Smells amazing & soothes your skin after being in the sun all day!
vanessa O.
Wasco , CA
The best lotion for after swiming or even after a shower i use it daily and on my 12 year old daughter as well
Mayra V.
Brownsville, TX
I received a sample size through one of my boxes earlier this year. After using it, I definitely had to repurchase it in the full size. It's great for the skin after being exposed to the sun. Sometimes you don't get sunburnt, but your skin will still feel hot to the touch. This will take care of it immediately! I use it after a beach visit or a long biking trail ride.
paula K.
Bourbon, IN
This lotion works really well and smells great. I use it daily to help keep my tan lasting all summer long. I am a big fan of Hawaiian tropic products. This lotion smells great too. I will continue to purchase this product along with others by this company.
Bobbie S.
Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer uploaded by Bobbie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm becoming a fan of this product. It's very soothing and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It says on the bottle after sun moisturizer but I'm liking it enough to use it whenever I feel the need to. It has a nice fragrance. I'd recommend it to everyone.
Carol L.
Wyoming, MI
This is the only after sun lotion I will buy. It smells fantastic! Not too greasy or tacky on my skin. It moisturizes my over dry skin after a day at the beach. Great product!
Jennifer S.
Littcarr, KY
Received this in my influenster vox box. Made my skin super soft,smells really nice. Though the price seems a bit steep for lotion so I'm not sure if I would purchase on my own or not.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...