Hawaiian Tropic® Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer

4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

AVAILABLE IN LIME COOLADA – LEAVES SKIN FEELING SILKY SOFT

Indulge your senses with the lush scent of Hawaiian Tropic® Lime Coolada After Sun moisturizer—ideal for everyday use! This after sun lotion is blended with exotic island botanicals, shea and cocoa butters, and soothing Aloe Vera that will leave your skin soft and refreshed.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Aloe Vera
  • Contains cocoa butter, vitamins A & E, Aloe Vera and exotic moisturizers
  • Perfect for daily use
  • Replenishes moisture that is lost from the effects of the sun, water and wind

Does this still have the same scent it had years ago?
Can this be applied on the face??
Just recently purchased this at Walmart after I got a sunburn while I was outside in the sun a little to long & got burned. I smells so good!! & it leaves your burned skin feeling soothes.
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I think the packaging is different because the aftersun I got was blue with moisturizing ribbons, but it is cooling and moisturizing. There also was a buy one get one free at rite aid recently.” in 81 reviews
“Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturizer Lotion love this stuff works well when your in the sun all day smells great and works well when needed as always after the sun full of mostizer” in 13 reviews
smells amazing, moisturizes incredibly well and is fantastic for after-burn or just hydrating your skin after being out in the sun all day!” in 12 reviews
“i got a mini bottle of this in my surfsup voxbox and i tried it out after a long day out in the sun and i love how soothing it is especially if you have sunburn” in 6 reviews
“This lotion feels so good on those sunburns and feels better rather than putting on aloe vera gel which leaves you feeling sticky.” in 6 reviews
Los Angeles, CA
I love this moisturizer. It keeps my skin so healthy... I use it regularly not only after sun exposure. It is effective and it met my expectations.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Puffiness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Rosacea
This moisturizer is amazing. It's very hydrating, cooling, and in many opinion, it helps me keep my tan longer. It smells amazing too!
Combination / Acne
Edmonton
This product feels amazing after being out in the sun HOWEVER, if you are even the slightest bit sunburned, after-sun and aloe products that do not contain certain chemicals (such as benzocaine) are the most effective for healing and soothing. This product contains of these numbing agents, so it won't help to heal a sunburn. I would recommend using this as more of daily product, but after a day on the beach, I would choose an organic or pure aloe option instead.
Wilmington, DE
Hawaiian Tropic® Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer uploaded by Ana G.
I’m in love with this aftersun moisturizer. First of all, it hydrates the skin very well, after sunbathing my skin gets really dry and needs some extra care and this product is exactly what my skin needs. I don’t have that greasy feeling after applying and I really have to mention that it’s really affordable and contains 474 ml so I’ll definitely continue using it even during autumn and winter months. Last but not least, I adore the smell of it, it has the smell of my favourite cocktail Pina Colada.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
After burning the back of my legs from my swim bottoms to my heels and peeling the very next day... This stuff helped... The coolness and the smell is awesome! I love lime a lot and this filled me with joy as the lime radiated! It doesn't feel like its freezing the skin but still gives off a good amount of comfort
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
oxford
Not only do I love this smell, I love the feeling it keeps my skin. This after sun lotion has prevented peeling of my skin many times when I have been overexposed! Once rubbed in, your skin instantly feels revitalized and moisturized. I recommend this product to EVERYONE!
Auburn
Purchased at: Walmart
I felt like this did a good job clearing up my sunburn this summer, but I did wonder if I would do the same with an application of aloe followed by an application of lotion? It work, and I will probably continue to use it on my skin, but I just have others I like better.
Toronto
This after sun moisturizer works wonders. I bought it this summer after getting sunburn on my shoulder, and this worked so well. It moisturized my skin, and it had a cooling effect so it didn’t hurt to put it on. It really helped with the redness and the peeling
Oily / Aging, Dark Spots / Dryness, Body Acne
This moisturizer smells amazing. That is honestly why I bought it. However it does work really well after a day out in the sun. And it really helps keep my skin hydrated, I actually use in the in winter months as well. It helps to keep my skin less dry
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
This lotion smells good but it doesn't really soothe a burn and it doesn't hydrate very well either. It's inexpensive but it's really not worth the buy. You can get aloe gel that will help way more than this stuff does. I don't recommend this lotion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...