BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

An ultra-rich 12-hour moisturizing infused with shea and cocoa butters and soothing aloe vera quenches dry thirsty or sun-drenched skin and helps hold your tan longer. see more...

• Where can I find this? I used it a couple years ago and loved it bu...3 Answers
  • Who else uses this each time after being in the sun all day long!?🌞🌴2 Answers
Allison L.
Allison L.
Clemson, SC
I love this lotion to use after I shower after I've been to the beach or the pool. I'm not sure if it actually makes my tan last longer, but it's inexpensive, cooling on the skin, and smells amazing. I typically can't use anything with scents in it, but this never upsets my sensitive skin. I've been using it for 6 or 7 years and I love, love, love it!
Kansas City, MO
This is by far my favorite after-sun lotion and favorite scent of any product I have used! It smells wonderful!! It definitely soothed my skin, as someone that burns very easy, and faded my burn into a tan (thankfully). I haven't been able to find it in any stores this year, and that bums me out! I hope to find it soon!
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
I bought this a few years ago after a bad sun burn. It works for quick relief but not much else. The smell is somewhat overwhelming but doesn't smell "bad," just strong. I'm giving it three stars because I would rather just buy some aloe to put on a sunburn for a stronger relief that also doesn't dry out my skin.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer
me and my whole family have fallen in love with this after sun lotion.

not only is the scent AMAZING, it's also cooling to burnt and very moisturizing. we buy it in 3 packs because we use to much of it ! i really can't say enough good things about this product. It's definitely a must have in the summer for us.
Joanny R.
Joanny R.
After a day at the beach or pool I put rub this all over my body and it makes it feel so moisturized and fresh again! The smell is so good, if it was edible I would probably eat it lol! very affordable and it lasts long because a little goes a long way. I definitely recommend this for after sun care.
Raven S.
Raven S.
Camden, AR
This is my favorite scent in the Hawaiian Tropic's Moisturizer Line. It is supposed to be used after sun exposure to calm the skin, but I prefer to use it as an everyday lotion just because I love the scent so much. I haven't purchased this product in over a year because I can not seem to find it.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Love love love this stuff!! I've been using it for years and am completely obsessed. I sun bathe and then take a shower and immediately coat myself in this lotion. It smells great, feels good, kind-of cold, soaks in fast, and keeps you smelling great. O can't say enough good things about it!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This stuff is amazing and smells great. It is less than $10 for a big bottle and found at Wal-mart and similar stores. It leaves you skin feeling moisturized and smelling yummy! I love it. I look for it every summer. Plus it has aloe-vera which helps relieve discomfort from the sun.
Maria B.
Maria B.
First time trying this was after being in the pool all day and being burned. I was in hell and felt so uncomfortable. Thankfully my dad has this and not only did it smell like paradise but I felt the coolness of the moisturizer seep into my skin. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Costa Mesa, CA
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer
Love love love this !!!! Im not big on sun screen but I love the sun and I always put this on after I lay out in the sun. It smells amazing, it feels amazing, and it works super well. I got my bf using it now after he has been out in the sun and he loves it also.
Kansas City, MO
Where can I find this? I used it a couple years ago and loved it but haven't been able to find it in any stores this year...
demi b.
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
Who else uses this each time after being in the sun all day long!?🌞🌴