BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

AVAILABLE IN SPF 15 / 30 / 50

With the high performance protection of Hawaiian Tropic® Island Sport®sunscreen, you can feel free to get lost in the day. Enjoy ultra-light, non- greasy, sport level protection with an inviting tropical scent—great for keeping your skin looking and feeling beautiful.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Breathable, ultra-light sunscreen won’t clog pores
  • Fast-absorbing, sweat-resistant formula won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh tropical scent
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation

• I love Hawaiian tropic products and I just bought this fo...4 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Island Sport® SPF 30 Lotion Sunscreen
  • "I like this sunscreen the most because the scent is great it doesn't leave you with that greasy uncomfortable feeling I have very sensitive skin have had no problem with irritation I would recommend this product to everyone the price is really good and it lasts a long time " in 16 reviews
Rhiannon A.
I go to festivals and outside concerts a lot and being out in the sun isn't good for anyone's skin, or my eczema. This is by far the best sunscreen I have used that didn't make my eczema flare, that wasn't greasy feeling, and that had a light and great scent. I'm fairly pale sometimes and it protected my skin perfectly in the sun for hours, with sweat and dust. For sure recommend Hawaiian Tropic® Island Sport® SPF 30 Lotion Sunscreen .
Jessica M.
Maumee, OH
This is a sunscreen that I enjoy using and have repurchased more than once. It is a typical sun protection product. It is slightly tacky until it dries and it does leave a greasy/shiny look behind. I use this sunscreen only for my body and a different one for my face/neck/chest. The reason that I keep coming back to this product is the scent. It smells SO good! I will keep using and repurchasing this sun block as long as they make it!
Ellie S.
Morrow, OH
I love all things Hawaiian tropic! I'm such a beach you girl and good packaging and smells is what sells me lol. I love the blue and tropical look of the bottle and the smell is vacation in a bottle. It feels nice and hydrating on my skin and does a good job at keeping away sunburn Hawaiian Tropic® Island Sport® SPF 30 Lotion Sunscreen
Salina 👽.
Oakland, CA
I absolutely love this stuff! I have sensitive, acne prone skin and suffer from body acne :/. I was looking for a non-greasy and non-comedogenic lotion that wouldn't break me out, and this came highly recommended. I can put it on my chest and back without worrying about breaking out. It also smells really nice which is a definite plus.
Jenn S.
Amazing. I have used this sunscreen on tropical vacations and haven’t gotten a burn. I’ve been able to get great color and stay protected at the same time. It smells great and also comes in a spray on version which is convenient. However, it is pricey and there are other brands that work just as well for less money.
Tara N.
I love the smell of this sun lotion!  Every time I smell it I am transported to a beach somewhere.  It stays on very well, even through workouts and  lots of sweating.  The 30 SPF protection means I don't feel concerned about being out in the sun during summer days.
Sharon T.
Woodside
This is one of the best sunscreens I've ever used. Don't be put off by the coconut scent when you apply it. It actually goes away pretty quickly and you'll see that it is one of the most lightweight and sheer moisturizing sunscreens that won't leave your skin all greasy during the day.
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
Not a terrible sunscreen, because it's lightweight, smells great, and generally does its job, but I've found that I sometimes get sunburned on my face, even while wearing it. I'm going to keep buying it because it does a generally good job, but could we maybe get it in a higher SPF?
Katie G.
Iowa City
I just got this while on vacation in California and the spf 50 got me through an afternoon at the beach! It has a nice light tropical scent that is really nice. And it feels like a lotion to put on- not too greasy or slippery like some can be. I really like this stuff!
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
Great sunscreen! Totally recommend! Smells amazing! Super effective and i was not disappointed at all! I love the packaging and design. Protects skin and that’s all I can ask for in a sunscreen! I would buy it again, however i feel like it may be more on the expensive end of sunscreens but that’s the only downside!
Jennifer H.
Lima, OH
I love Hawaiian tropic products and I just bought this for the first time. However, every time I use it, it turns me orange. Any ideas on why and how to prevent it??