BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Ultra Light High Performance Sunscreen stands up to your outdoor experiences yet it's light enough to keep your skin looking beautiful. From island beaches to your favorite running spot, enjoy having fun in the sun! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ivonne C.
Lexington
This is probably the best smelling sunscreen I have ever used! it is super light and smells wonderful. I used it when I went out for a long walk in 90 degree weather and it performed as expected no sunburn of any kind. It also doesn't leave skin greasy or shiny. It is super affordable! I'm very happy with this product and have already purchased a bigger size to take on an upcoming trip.
Mermelada 💋.
It is a very good sunscreen.Here you go some good characteristics that I found on it.
-It is very light: this means that you won't feel a heavy texture on your skin like it were glue.
- It is non greasy: one of the main thing that I dislike about sunscreen is they are greasy.I cannot put up with it.My skin becomes sticky and it is unconfortable.Hawaiian tropic Island Sport won't do that.100% recommended if you have oily skin.
- It is no only UVA protection but also offers UBV with a broad spectrum 30, which means that you will be protected for 60 minutos.It says 80 minutes, but due the exposure that I had, I did put it again every 60 minutes.
-This is another advantage, you can used it with other creams.So I used it on my face before my concealer without any problem.As it is light, you only have to let it dry and then put the other product you want.Of course Hawaiian tropic has its line of face sunscreen but I don't have it.If you apply Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport on your face, do no apply it to eye area.
- Its aroma is fantastic: you will think like you are on the beach drinking a pina colada.
I use Hawiian tropic Island Sport sunscreen everyday inside or outside the car.
I'll give it five stars to this product.It is a very good sunburn protecter. Well, I've always loved Hawaiian Tropic. 100% recommended! 😁👌
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I love the sunscreen brand it's one of my absolute favorites it's affordable easy to just throw in your bag it doesn't leave a weird feeling on your skin and it doesn't work it protects you from the sun for sure I would most definitely recommend
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport has uva & uvb protection, it's non greasy meaning it won't clog your pores. water and sweat proof, lasting about 80 minutes. this is a high performance sunscreen, I recommend this for all outdoor activities, and especially during workouts. it has a long-lasting sweet coconut sent that leaves your skin feeling beautiful because of its light breathable formula. #summerlove #HawaiianTropic
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
This sunscreen is very light and goes on super smooth. It is oil free and won't clog your pores. It even feels great on my face. Most sunscreens feel super greasy and thick this one doesn't. It has an amazing scent so it not only protects my skin but it makes me smell wonderful. I received a small sample in my Walmart beauty box. I love it so much I will be buying a full size bottle. I fully recommend this and it's my new favorite sunscreen.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product at Target. The sunscreen is white in color like most typical sunscreens are and it has a light tropical scent, a mix of flowers and fruits. The sunscreen must be applied 15 minutes before sun exposure. It is sweat and water resistant up to 80 minutes and should be reapplied every 2 hours. Hawaiian Tropic is an OG in the sun care products game. The sunscreen is easy to apply and absorbs nicely, doesn't leave a residue. At the end of the day the sunscreen washes easily off of your skin.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
So ive never purchased sunscreen product before now but after going on vacation to miami i needed something to protect my skin from the sun, i was pleasntly suprised with hawaiian tropic it wasnt heavy and i definatly feel it helped my skin feel great after my trip. Ill definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a a good sunscreen product
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
This stuff smell SO amazing! That's the first thing I'm going to say about it, and the most important! 😉 This sunscreen is super lightweight and doubles as a moisturizer. My skin feels so soft and supple after I apply it and it lasts a long time. I feel well protected against the sun with this stuff! Love it times a million! Absolutely recommend! Especially if you're looking for a sunscreen with a yummy scent! @influenater #beachbashcontest
Becca L.
This is a standard sunscreen. I generally prefer SPF 15 because the higher ones generally feel too greasy. This one definitely has  slight greasy feel. I got a sample from a Target Beauty box that I bought. I probably would not buy this type of sunscreen again.
Sarah S.
Tecumseh, Ok
I loved this product. It smells good and it's not heavy when you put it on. The only thing that I didn't like about it was that it stung my face when I put it on. Otherwise it worked great and I recommend it to everyone.