Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - 2 Ounces uploaded by Jeanette H.Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - 2 Ounces uploaded by Samantha A.Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - 2 Ounces uploaded by Richelle L.See all 13 photos

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Ultra Light High Performance Sunscreen stands up to your outdoor experiences yet it's light enough to keep your skin looking beautiful. From island beaches to your favorite running spot, enjoy having fun in the sun! see more...

Photos (13)
It is a very good sunscreen.Here you go some good characteristics that I found on it.
-It is very light: this means that you won't feel a heavy texture on your skin like it were glue.
- It is non greasy: one of the main thing that I dislike about sunscreen is they are greasy.I cannot put up with it.My skin becomes sticky and it is unconfortable.Hawaiian tropic Island Sport won't do that.100% recommended if you have oily skin.
- It is no only UVA protection but also offers UBV with a broad spectrum 30, which means that you will be protected for 60 minutos.It says 80 minutes, but due the exposure that I had, I did put it again every 60 minutes.
-This is another advantage, you can used it with other creams.So I used it on my face before my concealer without any problem.As it is light, you only have to let it dry and then put the other product you want.Of course Hawaiian tropic has its line of face sunscreen but I don't have it.If you apply Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport on your face, do no apply it to eye area.
- Its aroma is fantastic: you will think like you are on the beach drinking a pina colada.
I use Hawiian tropic Island Sport sunscreen everyday inside or outside the car.
I'll give it five stars to this product.It is a very good sunburn protecter. Well, I've always loved Hawaiian Tropic. 100% recommended! πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product at Target. The sunscreen is white in color like most typical sunscreens are and it has a light tropical scent, a mix of flowers and fruits. The sunscreen must be applied 15 minutes before sun exposure. It is sweat and water resistant up to 80 minutes and should be reapplied every 2 hours. Hawaiian Tropic is an OG in the sun care products game. The sunscreen is easy to apply and absorbs nicely, doesn't leave a residue. At the end of the day the sunscreen washes easily off of your skin.
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
This sunscreen is very light and goes on super smooth. It is oil free and won't clog your pores. It even feels great on my face. Most sunscreens feel super greasy and thick this one doesn't. It has an amazing scent so it not only protects my skin but it makes me smell wonderful. I received a small sample in my Walmart beauty box. I love it so much I will be buying a full size bottle. I fully recommend this and it's my new favorite sunscreen.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
This stuff smell SO amazing! That's the first thing I'm going to say about it, and the most important! πŸ˜‰ This sunscreen is super lightweight and doubles as a moisturizer. My skin feels so soft and supple after I apply it and it lasts a long time. I feel well protected against the sun with this stuff! Love it times a million! Absolutely recommend! Especially if you're looking for a sunscreen with a yummy scent! @influenater #beachbashcontest
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport has uva & uvb protection, it's non greasy meaning it won't clog your pores. water and sweat proof, lasting about 80 minutes. this is a high performance sunscreen, I recommend this for all outdoor activities, and especially during workouts. it has a long-lasting sweet coconut sent that leaves your skin feeling beautiful because of its light breathable formula. #summerlove #HawaiianTropic
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
So ive never purchased sunscreen product before now but after going on vacation to miami i needed something to protect my skin from the sun, i was pleasntly suprised with hawaiian tropic it wasnt heavy and i definatly feel it helped my skin feel great after my trip. Ill definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a a good sunscreen product
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Tecumseh, Ok
I loved this product. It smells good and it's not heavy when you put it on. The only thing that I didn't like about it was that it stung my face when I put it on. Otherwise it worked great and I recommend it to everyone.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Peabody, MA
I have fair-toned skin and get sunburns easily, so using sunscreen is non-negotiable. This never feels greasy, even if I'm sweaty when I apply it. It smells so good, but not overpowering with a clean, light coconut/pineapple "tropical" scent. This little bottle is super convenient to keep in my purse for on-the-go use.
Charli S.
Charli S.
Great sunscreen. I got the travel size and it lasted me my whole vacation and then some. I did not burn but did reapply of course. The smell is amazing but I might be biased since I usually love the smell of sunscreen. It had a nice hint of coconut.
Greaisha J.
Greaisha J.
Tampa, FL
Ok my boys are not big fan of sunblock, since most of them are thick and uncomfortable on there skin. But this sunblock was light and easy to apply and didn't leave the residue other sunblock leave. And it smell good as well. This is a sunblock I'll continue to buy for my family.