Add a Photo

By HAWAIIAN TROPIC
Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Ultra Light High Performance Sunscreen stands up to your outdoor experiences yet it's light enough to keep your skin looking beautiful. From island beaches to your favorite running spot, enjoy having fun in the sun!
Photos (10)
June 16, 2017, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - 2 Ounces
It is a very good sunscreen.Here you go some good characteristics that I found on it.
-It is very light: this means that you won't feel a heavy texture on your skin like it were glue.
- It is non greasy: one of the main thing that I dislike about sunscreen is they are greasy.I cannot put up with it.My skin becomes sticky and it is unconfortable.Hawaiian tropic Island Sport won't do that.100% recommended if you have oily skin.
- It is no only UVA protection but also offers UBV with a broad spectrum 30, which means that you will be protected for 60 minutos.It says 80 minutes, but due the exposure that I had, I did put it again every 60 minutes.
-This is another advantage, you can used it with other creams.So I used it on my face before my concealer without any problem.As it is light, you only have to let it dry and then put the other product you want.Of course Hawaiian tropic has its line of face sunscreen but I don't have it.If you apply Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport on your face, do no apply it to eye area.
- Its aroma is fantastic: you will think like you are on the beach drinking a pina colada.
I use Hawiian tropic Island Sport sunscreen everyday inside or outside the car.
I'll give it five stars to this product.It is a very good sunburn protecter. Well, I've always loved Hawaiian Tropic. 100% recommended! πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete, WA
June 20, 2017, 11:49 p.m.
Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport has uva & uvb protection, it's non greasy meaning it won't clog your pores. water and sweat proof, lasting about 80 minutes. this is a high performance sunscreen, I recommend this for all outdoor activities, and especially during workouts. it has a long-lasting sweet coconut sent that leaves your skin feeling beautiful because of its light breathable formula. #summerlove #HawaiianTropic
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
June 13, 2017, 6:16 p.m.
So ive never purchased sunscreen product before now but after going on vacation to miami i needed something to protect my skin from the sun, i was pleasntly suprised with hawaiian tropic it wasnt heavy and i definatly feel it helped my skin feel great after my trip. Ill definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a a good sunscreen product
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Tecumseh, Ok
June 13, 2017, 3:53 p.m.
I loved this product. It smells good and it's not heavy when you put it on. The only thing that I didn't like about it was that it stung my face when I put it on. Otherwise it worked great and I recommend it to everyone.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Peabody, MA
May 19, 2017, 7:52 p.m.
I have fair-toned skin and get sunburns easily, so using sunscreen is non-negotiable. This never feels greasy, even if I'm sweaty when I apply it. It smells so good, but not overpowering with a clean, light coconut/pineapple "tropical" scent. This little bottle is super convenient to keep in my purse for on-the-go use.
Charli S.
Charli S.
May 8, 2017, 1:51 p.m.
Great sunscreen. I got the travel size and it lasted me my whole vacation and then some. I did not burn but did reapply of course. The smell is amazing but I might be biased since I usually love the smell of sunscreen. It had a nice hint of coconut.
Greaisha J.
Greaisha J.
Tampa, FL
June 17, 2017, 7:34 p.m.
Ok my boys are not big fan of sunblock, since most of them are thick and uncomfortable on there skin. But this sunblock was light and easy to apply and didn't leave the residue other sunblock leave. And it smell good as well. This is a sunblock I'll continue to buy for my family.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Forest, VA
June 19, 2017, 7:12 a.m.
This product feels amazing and does a good job protecting from the sun. Also, it has a nice light smell and glides on smoothly! Highly recommend this and protection from the sun at all times! Take care of your skin. It's all you have!
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
June 13, 2017, 10:13 p.m.
Just received a sample of this in a target beauty box and I am a fan! I really don't like a thick sunscreen and this was more watery and easy to apply. It has a great scent and I didn't feel like I sweat it off!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Modesto, CA
June 13, 2017, 8:26 p.m.
I am absolutely loving this sunscreen it is lite on my skin and smells amazing a total summer must have! I have never used this sunscreen before but I will not be going back to my old sunscreen because I am upgrading!!!