Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Spf 50 8 oz uploaded by Mayra C.Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Spf 50 8 oz uploaded by Melanie P.Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Spf 50 8 oz uploaded by Melanie P.See all 7 photos

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Spf 50 8 oz Age Group: Adult. see more...

Photos (7)
Buy on Target
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Phoenix, AZ
June 12, 2017, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Spf 50 8 oz
Love this product 👌 I usually hate sunscreen cause of the smell that I can't stand but this smells nice & I really like it . It's a decent price for what you get , plus I got it at target & at the time they are giving a 5$ gift card with summer product so that bought me into also buying this but I'm pretty happy with it.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia , MO
June 11, 2017, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Spf 50 8 oz
I have very fair skin and when not wearing sunscreen, I will burn to a crisp in less than thirty minutes. What drew me to this was the SPF 50 because the higher the SPF content for me, the better. It doesn't feel greasy at all and one application will last roughly an hour and a half. Used this on the water directly in the sun and I don't have an ounce of sunburn on me. The smell is amazing and makes me want to use this as a lotion.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA
July 14, 2017, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Spf 50 8 oz
I have fair skin and I'm not exaggerating when I say I wear this stuff every single day. This stuff have a very light and pleasant fragrance and it keeps my skin moisturized without feeling greasy. I do switch between this and a zinc oxide sunscreen depending on how much sun exposure I'll be getting. If it's very minimal, then this sunscreen is great for protecting from the harmful rays and is a great anti-aging measure.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
May 23, 2017, 9:08 p.m.
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Spf 50 8 oz
What I'm currently using. I love this stuff and I will continue to purchase! The scent is so delicious and the sunscreen itself is very good. I'm very fair skinned so a solid sunscreen is a necessity for me!
Isis N.
Isis N.
June 21, 2017, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Spf 50 8 oz
My favorite sunscreen! It smells good and protects my skin amazingly. In addition, the sunscreen isn't oily when it's on your skin. It's well priced for the quality of product, and did I mention how amazing it smells? It's summer in a bottle!
Angela E.
Angela E.
W Jefferson, NC
June 8, 2017, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Spf 50 8 oz
I love this sunscreen!!! I have the travel size and keep on in my bag, car and my sons bat bag for baseball games. It meets all my expectations and the smell is a bonus. I would recommend this to anyone like for a great sunscreen!
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
June 24, 2017, 1:55 a.m.
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Spf 50 8 oz
I love this formula because it's light weight doesnt clog my pores and doesn't irritate my skin.. Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Spf 50 8 oz
Candace H.
Candace H.
June 11, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Spf 50 8 oz
I brought this on a trip to Mexico and it was amazing! It has a light and non greasy feel, which is unusual for a product with spf 50. The scent was also great, very tropical and perfect for sunblock.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
June 26, 2017, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Lotion Spf 50 8 oz
Love the smell of this. I love the way it feels on the skin too. And of course the protection it gives is great too!