BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

AVAILABLE IN SPF 15 / 30 / 50

The shimmering water awaits! Hawaiian Tropic® Island Sport® sunscreen is water and sweat resistant—for up to 80 minutes of sun protection. The light, breathable formula doesn't clog pores, and keeps up with your active outdoor lifestyle.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Quick and even coverage
  • Sprays at any angle
  • Breathable, ultra-light sunscreen won’t clog pores
  • Fast-absorbing, sweat-resistant formula won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh tropical scent
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection sunscreen skin protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation

Hawaiian Tropic® Island Sport® Clear Spray SPF 30 Sunscreen
  • "Just put this sunscreen on today! Never runs and perfect for my sensitive skin and protects so well! This is my favorite sunscreen forever and always! Super effective!" in 14 reviews
Maria N.
Copiague, NY
FANTASTIC!! First the product is super light weight and blends seamlessly. Spreads a lot too so not a lot has to used to cover a good amount of skin. The scent is phenomenal as well, it doesn’t smell like what we associate sunscreen to smell like. Hawaiian tropic is fave sunscreen bran and I will continue to repurchase.
Abigail N.
This is my go to sunscreen! I used this when I went to Hawaii and didn’t get a bit of sunburn and was able to catch an amazing tan! The spray bottle makes it great to applying without getting your hands greasy or messy. And better yet, it smells amazing like a nice light perfume and not at all like sunscreen. I’ve always used this stuff and recommend it to everyone!
Carla M.
Goodyear, AZ
My favorite sunscreen to use. Not oily on the skin, or greasy, smells better than any other sunscreen, and if you let it soak in as you should no issues with sweat although I don’t use it on my face. Definitely reccommend although for fair skin users, they don’t have a higher rated spf so definitely reapply often
Emily C.
One of my personal favorites for sunscreen! While it certainly requires several recoats if out in the sun for quite a while, especially for athletic activity, it does keep the sun from burning your skin, it leaves your skin feeling smooth and not sticky like other sunscreens, and it smells wonderful!
Kayla N.
Saginaw , MI
I love the smell of this I love the color of the can I love how easy it goes on my skin and when I rub it in it dries so quick and it last for a very long time or usually you have to apply at about two or three times of depending on how long I’m on the boat for all in the water I’m if I’m out on the boat all day or if I’m in the water are usually put I sprayed three times on me but if I’m just chilling on the beach I usually do about one or two and it gives it a nice coat give me a nice little tan and I don’t burn
Ashley S.
Redlands, CA
I like the spray can type of sun protection because I don’t hAve yo get lotion all over my hands. It seems a bit more clean as well. I bought this at stater bros on clearance. It works very well. The downside is the bottle size, I wish there was more.
Teairstayn S.
Paulden, AZ
Light weight and smells amazing! And protects you from the sun! It’s perfect for a day at the beach! I never sunburn when I have this on, the only downfall is that I feel as though I run out of this faster than the lotion type sunscreen.
Katherine R.
Sandy Springs
I absolutely love the smell of this stuff. It goes on evenly. It last all day. It’s the only stuff I buy, besides the sensitive sunscreen I have to buy for my face. The spray is so convenient and doesn’t smear or go on white.
Raquel R.
Arlington, VA
I didn’t have much time to use it because I bought it at the end of the summer. But I like this spray format. It smells good , doesn’t get dirty your suit or clothes and is easy to put on. I also think the price is good, it is not the cheapest the cheapest but affordable.
Michelle f.
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent product gentle very effective did the job I didn’t get a sunburn nice packing travel friendly fits right into beach bag it’s very gentle would buy again would recommend to a friend
melanie n.