BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

AVAILABLE IN SPF 15 / 30 / 50

The shimmering water awaits! Hawaiian Tropic® Island Sport® sunscreen is water and sweat resistant—for up to 80 minutes of sun protection. The light, breathable formula doesn't clog pores, and keeps up with your active outdoor lifestyle.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Quick and even coverage
  • Sprays at any angle
  • Breathable, ultra-light sunscreen won’t clog pores
  • Fast-absorbing, sweat-resistant formula won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh tropical scent
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection sunscreen skin protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation

Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
I used this last summer for a little bit and I seemed to burn more after putting this product on. I got it at a great deal so it was worth a try. I typically don’t burn often either. I wouldn’t necessarily buy it again but if I were on vacation and had nothing else to choose from , I’d use it.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
Hawaiian Tropics spray sunscreen is the only brand I buy for our family b/c my sensitive skin kids don't break out into a rash with it. I look for sunscreen for the family that has as few ingredients as possible and the spf30 of this one fits the bill w/ only 3 active ingredients. And one of the best things about this product for my 2 little "chocolate bunnies"... NO white cast! I can't stand how most sunscreens make us look ashy. I'm not here for that at all! Good job Hawaiian Tropics!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
This brand sunscreen is really great from when you're outside and running around playing sports or even in the swimming pool. It offers a great even layer of protection and you don't even have to rub it in or wait for it to dry.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
This sunscreen is awesome and doesn't leave that distinct sunscreen smell on your skin. It smells more like coconuts! It's a good value and is gentle on sensitive skin. I constantly buy this product for myself and my family and would definitely recommend it.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I like this spf however I will say that I wish that the reapplication was not as frequent as other spf's I have used. I do notice If I get in the water this doesn't seem to have any resistance to the sun I have at tendency to get burned
Jenny L.
I love the smell of this stuff and the spray in is so much easier than the lotion and it last pretty long too but you know you always re apply through out the day
Sarah s.
Houston , TX
First off, I have an allergy to sunscreens. If I wear certain sun screens i break out in hives and I itch really bad and I end up needing benadryl. I found this one and its one of 2 brands i can wear without getting hives. I just purchased the small one for my carry on. Like any spray sunscreen you MUST rub it in to make sure you get every inch of your body. If not you will get a spotty sunburn. The smell isnt overpowering and is gentle on the skin. I recommend this to anyone with a sun screen allergy or eczema (i also have eczema). This also doesnt come out white like the Alba botanics one i use.
Hallie Jo G.
Ritzville, WA
Took this on a recent trip to Hawaii and totally fell in love with it. It is easy to apply by yourself, it doesn't appear or feel greasy, it is effective and it smells amazing. I would totally recommend this product, I will defiantly repurchase it
Jennifer S.
Portland, OR
Really light weight and perfect for someone who does not burn easily! I reapply every few hours because I like to sit by the pool and get in every once in a while. Bottle says you don't need to, but I do just in case! :)
Lauren  M.
Janesville, WI
I absolutely LOVE the clear sport spray style sunblock. It is easy to apply by myself without missing spots, it doesn't give the white pasty look, and I don't have to worry about having it all over my hands. The scent is a bit on the strong side, but its pleasant so I don't mind
Karen H.