BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

New Ultra-Light High-Performance Sunscreen Fresh Tropical Scent 2 Breathable, Ultra-Light Sunscreen That Helps Avoid Clogging Your Pores 1 Fast-Absorbing, Water Sweat Resistant Formula 6 UVA UVB Protection 5 Non-Greasy 4 Sprays Clear on Skin Ultra-light, high-performance protection to support skin that looks and feels beautiful, even when you re active. Recommended as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen by the Skin Cancer Foundation. 1-800-NO UV RAY see more...

Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport C-Spray SPF 30, Light Tropical, 6 fl oz
  • "Just put this sunscreen on today! Never runs and perfect for my sensitive skin and protects so well! This is my favorite sunscreen forever and always! Super effective!" in 14 reviews
Abigail N.
This is my go to sunscreen! I used this when I went to Hawaii and didn’t get a bit of sunburn and was able to catch an amazing tan! The spray bottle makes it great to applying without getting your hands greasy or messy. And better yet, it smells amazing like a nice light perfume and not at all like sunscreen. I’ve always used this stuff and recommend it to everyone!
Emily C.
One of my personal favorites for sunscreen! While it certainly requires several recoats if out in the sun for quite a while, especially for athletic activity, it does keep the sun from burning your skin, it leaves your skin feeling smooth and not sticky like other sunscreens, and it smells wonderful!
Ashley S.
Redlands, CA
I like the spray can type of sun protection because I don’t hAve yo get lotion all over my hands. It seems a bit more clean as well. I bought this at stater bros on clearance. It works very well. The downside is the bottle size, I wish there was more.
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
This is my go-to tanning oil. It has a wide range of SPFs, smells great and the spray can makes it very easy to apply. I personally only purchase this when I am going to have a day in the sun. I would for sure recommend to anyone!
Raquel R.
Arlington, VA
I didn’t have much time to use it because I bought it at the end of the summer. But I like this spray format. It smells good , doesn’t get dirty your suit or clothes and is easy to put on. I also think the price is good, it is not the cheapest the cheapest but affordable.
Danesha L.
Holly Springs, NC
Great smell. Absorbs quickly. Easy to use. And when I’m in a rush and can’t moisturize, I use this as a substitute and it’s got spf, so it’s a double win. I love multipurpose products.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
I just wrote a huge review on the other spf level of this product. I love them both. I get spf 30 for my kids and spf 50 for me, b/c I'm a bit lighter and have been burning as I get older. But when I make sure to use spf 50 and reapply at least once, I'm golden deliciousness w/o the bright red painful side affect. Thanks Hawaiian Tropics!
Kayla W.
I love all of the Hawaiian Tropic products: their sunscreens, their tanning oils, and their after-sun lotions. The Hawaiian Tropic smell just says summer time to me. Not only do they smell good, but they also work really well. This is my favorite sunscreen. I can't recommend their products enough.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
The sunscreen smell so good it works pretty well. I am just prone to having breakouts two to the amount of oils and product and sometimes it will give me a bad reaction. But I do like how you don’t have to constantly apply it is often when you were outdoors or swimming compared to other brands
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Sprays on easily and the substance is thin enough to rub around exposed skin/areas. Has an okay scent but it can be expensive depending on where you buy it and I learned that I'm just not a sunscreen spray type of person as well. Basically, I wouldn't recommend this product.
melanie n.